Ane

Sneak Peek #22

Hiiii!

So, I can already say that we'll be able to play the Dangerous Depths update next week! Let's quickly do a recap of the things that are coming our way: cave complexes, mutated animals, raw ylandium and new veins, dedicated servers, a mining drill...

But well, this update is the biggest one ever for a reason, so we still have a couple surprises up our sleeves :P First of all, our sneaky and silent hero Petr has been working on the Multiplayer side of the game and has fixed a lot of issues that should make the whole experience much better. But not only that, the problem with players not being able to connect to each other's games should now be gone, aaand from now on you'll be able to survive and play the Explore mode along with your friends :) Feeling alone on your yland? Never more!

cave.png

After reading your feedback we also decided that the first person camera needed some love, so our programmer Xeniya has reworked that part of the game, hand in hand with our artist (a.k.a. the animation guy) Matěj. I think you'll appreciate the improvement :) 

But since I don't want to reveal everything either, there's this other feature of the game that has been polished and should now be more intuitive to use. Whoever guesses what it is will receive a... like on their post from me :D 

Icons.png

And that's it for now! Looking forward to telling you what the 0.23 update will be about! (The 23rd sneak peek will be about the update 0.23... a coincidence? Yes, totally.)

Ane

• Upvote 1

No like for you! (but you're not wrong either :P)