Lsplifo

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-8166] fatal login error

Question

Hello I purchased your game on dec 7 from steam and every time I try to login I get and fatal login error message. 

o/authentication/login code:-1 api code : message: cannot resolve destination host

After looking on steam support you guys posted possible fixes like reinstalling steam, checking if its blocked etc. I have attempted all this fixes and none have worked , can you offer any more help or do I have to wait until some fixes come through?

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

It happened to me after clean display drivers reinstall... Before that I had constant crashes.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:23 AM, Ane said:

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

so is their anything I can do ?

they never got back to me so I have no idea whether its fixable or not. On the steam page I read that maybe see if your firewall is preventing it, if so add it to the file as an exception  delete steam and ylands and install both again. I did all that and I'm still getting the same login error.

And this happens every time you launch the game?