Joseph Carriere

Item loss on Death.

Question

Hello there, I like your game alot, however, one issue I have is item loss on death, and no way to disable it. Would you please add options to disable item loss on death? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like that. I spend hours crafting and working hard for my items, only to lose them. I'd very much appreciate a way to keep items after death. 

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

your items is lying around somewhere with the tombstone on it. Remember where you died, then death is not a problem. >:D it just need patient if you died in difficult location. The funny thing is this death mechanism adds value of your life, means you'll be more careful next time.  :D by the way, did you read the death note? what a funny death note xD

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I can understand why some people would like it. But when you're a few Ylands away from your spawn point, it really sucks losing everything you've worked so hard to obtain. I'd like for them to make this an option, but not an obligation. So people can still play with item loss on death, while others who don't want to, get to keep their items on death. 

How did you guys spawn in different island? I mean, I died 'a lot' by falling from cliff or my house, but I never spawn at different island, I'm always spawning at very same island where my dead body n old items lying around.O.o

Velocifer, this happens to me aswell, however only in the multiplayer part.. The host will spawn on the island he dies on or is closest to, however i keep spawning on the second island we came across, not even the first spawn island, so im figuring it is a bug on the MP version... Not sure tho..

Ah MP.. well whoever playing on MP, please be patient. :) making MP game needs a lot of works and time, hopefully the devs fix the critical issue soon. And don't be shy to keep giving them feedback :D it helps..

Your spawn should save on the last island you came across, if that is not happening then yeah, it is a bug.

Yes, we are aware of this issue happening in MP. It will be fixed, sorry about that.