Silwercastle

zapped by you own tesla coil.

Maybe it is a dumb question , but getting zapped by your own tesla coil make any sense ?O.o

Was setting up a coil for the first time and the moment i put power to it it zapped the blue hell out of me. 

Could we have something that mark it as player owned and not have it do that ..... and then extend it while we are at it to building block and workbench/ovens so we can remove or pick it up,

big please dev's ?! :D

You don't mess with the tesla coil! Energy doesn't take sides :D

• Like 1

You can craft an Engineer armour that has some resists against electricity ;) Other then that, you can always turn off the flow of electricity if you need to move around it and turn in back on later

29 minutes ago, Khanecz said:

You can craft an Engineer armour that has some resists against electricity ;) Other then that, you can always turn off the flow of electricity if you need to move around it and turn in back on later

Ok, good to know. As i am playing single player i don't think i will just use it as it has no use, it just did not feel right. How do you turn of the electricity and still connect the devices ? 

Lmao just like what happen to me at first time, although I'm testing the effectiveness at that time. :D

27 minutes ago, Silwercastle said:

How do you turn of the electricity and still connect the devices

Just put switch far away before tesla coil, like power supply>switch>tesla coil, and change the electricity line ofcourse.

Edited by Velocifer

I lost a base this way. Thought I'd build a tesla coil to see what it did, hadn't put in a switch. I died right under the coil dropping all my stuff. It's still there on that save, standing guard over my gravestone and the abandoned base.