zarwil

My first finished ship :)

I think you can share your creations with the community on the Yland's Website if you ever felt the urge to give this awesome ship to the community to use.

15 minutes ago, CainesRage said:

I think you can share your creations with the community on the Yland's Website if you ever felt the urge to give this awesome ship to the community to use.

It would be a bit tricky to share it in it's current state. In the process of recording that video I sailed far away from the spawn island and therefore I can't find the ship in the editor (since you start at the spawn island). There is no way as far as I know to teleport to your character in the editor and there is no way to cheat a complete map so I can sail back to the island. I have an older version of the ship saved as a composition from when I moved it to a creative world, but it has glitched duplicated blocks, the paint is bugged, there is no interior details, no cannons and some other stuff. 

This is my favorite ship so far! Truly pirate style! <3

Reminds me of my favorite mobile game, Pirate&Traders. I feel like raiding some Spanish merchant ships right away! 

18 hours ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

This is my favorite ship so far! Truly pirate style! <3

Reminds me of my favorite mobile game, Pirate&Traders. I feel like raiding some Spanish merchant ships right away! 

You could totally create a pirate roleplay server if you come up with a decent set of rules. The only problem is that it only takes two shots with the big betty to take down a ship, which is way overpowered.

1 hour ago, zarwil said:

You could totally create a pirate roleplay server if you come up with a decent set of rules. The only problem is that it only takes two shots with the big betty to take down a ship, which is way overpowered.

I believe you could change that in the Editor ;)

3 hours ago, Unranked said:

And ofcourse u can build a hull around ur ship base like I did on my last ship.

Is your ship within the bounds? How did you make it so big? 

Well you can only place blocks within the bounds but u can select blocks after that and drag them outside the bounds of the ship

21 hours ago, Unranked said:

Well you can only place blocks within the bounds but u can select blocks after that and drag them outside the bounds of the ship

cool man I'll try that out some time

Hello! My name is Tucker with People First Gaming! (P1) This has been a while but I can say that it takes about 8-10 shots with the big betty to destroy a ship, if you would like to see a Pirate Roleplay join our Discord: https://discord.gg/dbFXShw