ComR

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-8055] After week of constant playing game suddenly started to crash every 2-3 minutes.

Question

Hi,

I played constantly from the day I bought the game about week ago, game sometimes stopped for a while (maybe once a day) and then suddenly was working again. Today, after whole day of playing, game constantly crashes... "Application is not responding. Would you like to close the application It's about 2-3 minutes after load... :((( I suppose you need and log? Where to find it?

I have nothing working in the background, no antivirus - absolutelly nothing except Steam... Game was perfectly stable until few hours ago...

Best Regards,

Bartosz,

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Hi,

Here you are the logs. BTW. Maybe this will help: whole picture is black with regular Windows mouse pointer only (so, probably there is an error I cannot see), when I hit return I can see: "Program is not responding ... and so on". When I hit ALT+TAB picture changes to whole white, but still the same error again and again. I wanted to add that during all that crashes music still plays normally, there is a sea in the background and other sounds (I cannot tell if the game is working however - just maybe it will help).

Regards,
Bartosz

Edited by ComR
I had to delete logs.

Well, I think I see the problem, but lowering graphics changes nothing... After 2 minutes or so game still crashes.

I already tried it.., except for registry cleaning... I'll try it now.

Thanks for response.

Well, this time I did everything right, but additionally I checked App Manager in work processor 50-60% (however all fans in my PC are going crazy, but it's rather normal in my system when I use graphics), so there was no problem there. Also when I was not moving at all and not touching even mouse - it was ok for a few minutes. Then I moved and go to sleep, game started to "shutter" and "skipping frames" and then new error appeared just before the old one: "Display driver stopped to respond, but restarted and it's working again" (it's not word for word, because I'm loosely translating the meaning of it). I had no such problem with Ylands for last few days of constant playing (it happened randomly maybe 3-4 times, once a 6 hours of play or so?).

So, I'm still unable to play. I will try to remove and install again my graphis card drivers, but I think this is not the problem.

Devs, it can be important tip:
Aftyer week of gameplay without serious problems at all, my game started to work slower and slower and after I managed to build my new ship game crashed: "program not responding.... do you want to wait?". From this time, everytime I loaded my game I had a crash after 1-2 minutes from loading my world. I managed to find another error message from Window 7: "Display driver stopped to respond, but it's working again...". I tried everything: start as administrator, cleaning inis, steam as administrator and so on. At last I decided to remove my graphis drives at all and install these clean. I did it and startet Yland as admin once again and.... this time I cannot even start it: "fatal login error" - every time... It was bad, now it's worse...

There are my new logs too:

Please, help!
Bartosz

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Thanks 1

Now I'm angry as hell... I realised that starting Ylands from desktop works again and there is no "fatal login error" - which happened constantly when I was "running as administrator" after display drivers ylands.exe...

And... again... About minute after download Ylands crashes again and again and again and again...

Best Regads...

Bartosz

BTW... I can download my world into editor and nothing crashes. Any suggestions?