Sign in to follow this  
777eza

How do you make ships aft/fore hull in explore?

So I've been playing the explore gamemode, built me a large ship :D. but can't figure out how to craft the aft and fore hull pieces for it any help would be appreciated.

Edited by 777eza

Sorry for the late reply, 777eza! There seems to be an issue right now that prevents players from crafting those in the Explore mode. Just so that you know, the aft and fore are just for decoration, you can sail without them, but yeah, I understand you want to have them :D

Let me get back to you tomorrow with more info!

10 hours ago, Ane said:

Sorry for the late reply, 777eza! There seems to be an issue right now that prevents players from crafting those in the Explore mode. Just so that you know, the aft and fore are just for decoration, you can sail without them, but yeah, I understand you want to have them :D

Let me get back to you tomorrow with more info!

Thanks for the reply. Good to know there not in explore because I was trying everything to find them. I can stop looking now :P

So this should be fixed for the next update, thanks a bunch for letting us know! And sorry for making you waste your time trying to look for something that wasn't there :P