Noctally

DEV ANSWER Game launcher crashes when I try to login

Question

Hi guys.

I just bought the game and what a disappointment.  I wanted to play it, but obviously I can't, cause each time I try to start a game and log in to my account, the launcher simply crashes. I don't get any error info, so idk what is going on. I got win 10 OS. I tried to install and run the game on my older computer, which has win 8.1 operating systems and it downloaded and updated game launcher without problems. Game runs but I can't play it anyway, cause obviously it needs more ram or better graphic card.  I wanted to try to change settings and play in lower quality, but I see there's no way to skip the tutorial, however I didn't plan to play on that older computer and I just want the game to run properly in Windows 10. Any ideas?

I will be grateful for help.

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Could you please send us these 2 files so that we can take a look at the issue?

At C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\YlandsLauncher - the files YlandsLauncher.log and YlandsLauncher-previous.log.

Thanks a bunch!

On 28.03.2017 at 9:36 AM, Ane said:

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Could you please send us these 2 files so that we can take a look at the issue?

At C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\YlandsLauncher - the files YlandsLauncher.log and YlandsLauncher-previous.log.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello, I sent you requested files a couple of days ago in a private message and I didn't receive any response so far.

Hi Noctally,

Ane has been out of office the last couple days - could you please send those files to me via PM as well? We'll take a look at them right away. Thanks.

Hi,

I've sent you a PM with an explanation. We're sorry about the delay.