blfonsworth

Shipwrecked, send help

My friend managed to get into the crow's nest. When he jumped down, this happened... send help!  (my other friend was loged off in the boat, he's now fishing on the side of the boat)

(edit: the ship eventually righted itself while I was on shore. Not sure what happened to fix it)

xADNAGH.jpg

PE2wiSH.jpg

u6AF88y.jpg

Edited by blfonsworth
  • Haha 1

First get your friend to lose weight ¬¬

Attract some birds and have them ram the ship... make sure your fisherman friend is of first or he become a pilot. O.o

Fill the back side of the ship with gunpowder kegs to try balance the ship, to check that they are well packed light a torch and push it into any gap you find between the barrels to see if any space behind it is open.:/

Other wise if you do not have that much power poke a few small holes in the ships hold to drain the air that is lifting the ship out of the water.o.O

I tried ramming it with a raft, normally you can use rafts like tug boats in a harbor. I also tired the anchor trick, this isnt the first time something like this happened. Last time lowering and raising the anchor fixed it.

Oddly enough, after I got to shore, ran around and cut some trees, came back and the boat had fixed itself and my fishing friend is right back where he was before. The friend who caused the ordeal died when the boat sank, he died underwater. When the boat righted itself all his stuff also came up from under water to the deck.

Edited by blfonsworth

lmao, oh well just incase you didn't know, currently ship will act so weird if:

1. there are animals (birds usually) ramming/died on the ship

2. pick up/bump something in first-person camera

3. tombstone glitching through or on top of the deck (not sure if it's fixed or not)

4. falling animation from player (example fall from high platform like platform at large mast) (not sure if it's fixed or not)

try to remove/kill it to fix the ship

Edited by Velocifer

You could exploit a current glitch to help.

Go into first person mode by pressing C

Then run into the ship helm.

This will cause the ship to jolt violently and you will get unstuck hopefully.