Question

There is three things I would like about the map :

- have a key assign to it, like "M", so it could be possible to open it without quiting the 'ship control' mode.

- Zoom out enough to see the entire group of islands at on glance.

- write indications on the map (just icons or a simple cross) when having a pencil or chalk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

Perhaps  allowing you to  "name" the  islands  you find...would be handy!

• Upvote 4

Great suggestions. In addition i would really like to have the possibility to place a waypoint on the map and have some kind of symbol on the HUD/GUI indicating the direction and distance to the set waypoint. And having a compass available apart from driving a ship could be handy too. 

there is another thread with anotation on the map make sure to vote for it plz its will hep get them to know what we want

I could agree with these suggestions more. Espescially the second. Being able to annotate the map would be amazing, as Maxime said, as simple x would do.

• Upvote 1

I absolutely agree with the zooming. It does seem a bit ridiculous to be standing with the map in your hand and then when you look at it you can't see the whole thing... I suppose if others looked at my character at that point, I would just stand with my face completely buried in the map xD

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Maxime Gaillard said:

- write indications on the map (just icons or a simple cross) when having a pencil or chalk.

This one please :)

On 16-12-2017 at 11:13 AM, kimbuck said:

Perhaps  allowing you to  "name" the  islands  you find...would be handy!

That would be awesome.

On 12/19/2017 at 11:33 AM, blessed_g said:

there is another thread with anotation on the map make sure to vote for it plz its will hep get them to know what we want

Link?

I like the idea of having a dedicated button for the map once you get it like "M" as well as being able to see the whole map and being able to place X marks on the map. Upvote for sure!!

• Upvote 1