Sign in to follow this  
toxycated

Just some suggestions

Question

Just a few ideas for possible changes or enhancements/fixes to the current state of the game.

• Higher quality tools such as iron should yield more resources while harvesting with them.
    IE: Iron knife harvesting rubber or resin only yields 1 per harvest which is exactly the same as the stone knife. Kind of makes crafting the iron knife pointless for anything other than aesthetics.
  • Allow us to keep harvesting resin/rubber while the mouse button is held down like we can with fishing.
  • Character Crouching. Feels strange not to have this. Having this could definitely help with certain things such as getting a better look under objects or better aiming at objects or even easier placing of things.
  • The aiming in this game really needs some work too often i am aiming directly at an item on the ground but it does not recognize it and instead shows the tool-tip for another object slightly outside where i am currently aiming.
  • The light green or red cross hair that appears when wielding a pickaxe is quite difficult to see and near impossible to see for my friend who is color blind. Not to mention aiming that crosshair is a real pain in the rear as there does not seem to be any real logic to where it aims, just sort of picks a spot in the general area of where you are aiming..
  • Not having your character locked into place while using a melee attack would be great. Allow us to at least continue to aim while the attack animation happens..
    It is quite difficult to hit something if it is moving around at all, especially with the slower weapons like the pole arm which locks your characters aim for about a second meanwhile your target is nowhere near where you aimed anymore by the time the attack animation happens.
  • Fix Arrows/Bolts hitting ground clutter objects like plants and such. Waste so much ammo trying to hit a mob for it to only end up hitting some random plant or grass that happened to be in the way.
  • Same thing with melee weapons while attempting to attack a mob it often hits grass, stones, plants, etc rather than the mob I am trying to attack.
  • Saddle Bags (Storage Container) for horses!
  • Inventory Sort/Stack option.
  • Ability to cancel a crafting operation in a workstation and give back the materials consumed.
  • Ability to pickup workstations to move them.
  • Windowed Borderless mode option for video settings
  • VSYNC
  • Ability to mark/name points of interest on maps.
  • Ability to share explored map data with others / make copies of a map.
  • Hotkey to open up the map while on a mount or controlling a ship/boat/raft
  • Remember the rotation of an object on your toolbar so that everytime you re-select that item you do not have to keep rotating it back to the position it once was in. Having to continually rotate the object back into position each time you re-select it gets old fast and makes building quite frustrating.
  • Fix stacking of items in containers.
  • Hotkey like holding shift or control while looting an object loots all of that same type of object around you in a small radius. Help save the lifespan of our mice and our sanity.
  • Allow changing items on our hotbar while mounted or controlling ships. This may just be a multiplayer bug.
  • Ability to Name and Rename Containers.
  • Fix for not being able to split item stacks while connecting to a hosted game.

<3 Thanks for hearing me out. Absolutely loving the game 

Edited by toxycated
forgot a suggestion.
  • Thanks 1

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion