when i die to a wolf, and go back to get my stuff i have no chance because the wolf is so fast and i cant get my items in time. What do i do i cant get my items and its really annoying, i dont want to start over.

any help is much apreciated.

I heard that you can lure animal somehow. Put carnivore bait somewhere so you can sneak to your items

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

if that doesn't work, then simply make bow and arrow. It's pretty easy since feather now is all over the places.

Often you will find  wolves in packs  ..wheres theres one there could be  3  to  5  lurking nearby. if you do spot a group ... try  moving around to one side and  hit  them with an arrow  to make them split up .. they will get up and  run around... but   quickly arm  yourself  wit a  spear or   sword  i case   they come in your  direction.

Same  with bears... hit them  form a distance and if they come  after you run ...and they will follow you ... if they do get you,  at least  the bear is no longer near  where all your loot  was dropped the first time and  you can  sneak back and retrieve it.

I  place spare weapons  near  where i respawn ...and also a small  boat ...  so   i can  re-arm and  paddle/sail around to near   where i was  killed and try to  find a way to  sneak in and  gather my stuff.

When you get close to wolves they don't start attacking right away, they make some noise (like grrrrr) giving you a warning that don't come near us; try to listen to it so that you don't get close to them and they start attacking you. You can go around them and can collect your item's.

Edited by Deep20
  • Upvote 1