Sign in to follow this  
DexWhite

Winter Sale YLands

Will the game go on sale at the 21st? (steam winter sale) I told some friends of mine about the game and found it cool, but the price seems high for em for an early access game they said :P

9 minutes ago, Dustin Michael said:

Since it launched at a discount I don't think it will be but I may be completely wrong. 

It wont be a bad idea... its a game worth getting known by more people, so this is a good opportunity if it gets a decent discount.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, DexWhite said:

It wont be a bad idea... its a game worth getting known by more people, so this is a good opportunity if it gets a decent discount.

It's already 11th in top sellers for early access. It is so new and already a top seller so it would be kind of cheaping the product to discount it even more since it has only been out for 11 days.  From a marketing standpoint I don't see it as being smart if they did but as a buyer I would love to see any game get discounted. 

Just now, Dustin Michael said:

It's already 11th in top sellers for early access. It is so new and already a top seller so it would be kind of cheaping the product to discount it even more since it has only been out for 11 days.  From a marketing standpoint I don't see it as being smart if they did but as a buyer I would love to see any game get discounted. 

it currently has like 3k people online only. It really deserves more, i dont care about the price really. But its kinda mind tricking for someone to see something on discount. 

I agree there isn't a ton of people playing but again it is very new. Multiplayer is shaky at best right now. It is nice to see they are taking their time and not just trying to pump copies out. Maybe they learned their leasson from day z.. If the game is still in transistion and still with bugs maybe it isn't the best move to discount it, sell a ton of copies and have a lot of people upset. Maybe my opinion is bias cause I only play single player. 

2 minutes ago, Dustin Michael said:

I agree there isn't a ton of people playing but again it is very new. Multiplayer is shaky at best right now. It is nice to see they are taking their time and not just trying to pump copies out. Maybe they learned their leasson from day z.. If the game is still in transistion and still with bugs maybe it isn't the best move to discount it, sell a ton of copies and have a lot of people upset. Maybe my opinion is bias cause I only play single player. 

If people want to get upset, they will get upset even if a game is 100% finished and super entertaining believe me :P Most trend games right now in Steam are in early access and with bugs, so, i guess people will accept its phase.

Just now, DexWhite said:

If people want to get upset, they will get upset even if a game is 100% finished and super entertaining believe me :P Most trend games right now in Steam are in early access and with bugs, so, i guess people will accept its phase.

I agree.. I have little experience with PC gaming. Just recently got a decent setup and was mostly a playstation player.  This is all a learning experiance for me