Chris Knoetze

RMB/ Storage and interactio

Question

Hi. First off, loving the game. To the point where my kids nagged me so they could join. Bought three copies. I wanted them to join my island and all was well. Normal disconnects etc. We went from my spawn island by large ship to a "desert" biome. I have been there before and did some looting in single player. When i took my daughters there, the first bit was fine. We were able to dig ore, harvest melons etc. I wanted to show them the "traveller statue" with the backpack of bamboo and bank safe with the wolf head on top. Even in single player, when being near it, i would dig and it would make the sounds, but nothing happened with the terrain etc. only when i run back to my ship, would it suddenly update. The same thing started happening with multiplayer. To the point where they were stuck in the "pickup" animation. Tried to relog, they can't join. Single player is fine, until they try to join. Publishing server is fine, play is fine like that, until they join. At this point they cannot join and my right mouse button stops working. I killed them, recovered all their things, went back to my island hoping its just the area. Still the same happens. If you have a solution, we just managed to craft the flying potion and was pretty much rolling on the floor laughing. Please help if you can?

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Sorry about the issues you're having, and glad to hear your kids are enjoying the game :)

So that happens everywhere you go now, right? Not only in that desert yland.

Can you please attach the following files? output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data. And also the save game where you're having these issues.