Sign in to follow this  
JamTastic

Key Re-bindings for Sinister (left-handed) Players

Question

The game is awesome and I've enjoyed playing but it is very frustrating for me as a left Handed player.  I can do well with the arrow keys which mirror the asdw motion but the L-shift =up and Space=down for swimming is quite awkward for a left handed player.  You enable some key rebinding but it would be most helpful if you could rebind all the main movement keys.

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I concur. I asked this question on the steam discussion group and via their twitter accounts and so far had no response. Very disappointing, but unfortunately not unusual.

You should be able to rebind all the keys. Which keys in particular are you referring to?

1 hour ago, Ane said:

You should be able to rebind all the keys. Which keys in particular are you referring to?

There are issues with numberpad keys, the group - Insert, Home, Page Up, Delete, End, Page Down. Basically, all keys to the right of the Return key. Jump remains bound to Space, so it's out of reach & useless. 

It's worth seeking clarification with the devs over this, as there seems to be a lack of information being shared.

Alright, we'll look into it, thanks for bringing it up :)