Hi fellow Yland Explorers. I'm a huge fan of the game, but I also love Garry's Mod and the nostalgia it gave me playing on the old roleplay gamemodes on the old RP_EvoCity maps. That is why I have decided to start recreating EvoCity2_v5p in Ylands, as well as an RP gamemode that I am expanding on as more features get added. Without further ado, here are some of the early screenshots. City Hall/The Nexus on Main Street. The Evoiott Hotel right next to City Hall! Some empty lots that will either be filled by myself with buildings accurate to EvoCity, or by players when i get the dedicated server running Main Street! City Hall Lobby The Police Station(Not pictured, but there is a jail behind a locked door that the Police role has keys for!) The Mayors Office, where he conducts important things like granting permits and warrants! A look at the Evoiott Hotel's downstairs lobby and first floor stores. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays from EvoCity!   With the pictures out of the way I wanted to talk about my plans for RP_EvoCity_YL. When Dedicated Server's are available, I do plan on opening up a RolePlay server that will be running 24/6. The one day will be when I update the map with new roads, events, and buildings. It will not be strict survival, as I will be awarding "RolePlay Permits" to players who have great ideas for awesome builds that will encourage good roleplay. Overall, it will be a fun serious roleplay in a good game. There will be a public release once this gets closer to completion. I am not recreating the full map, just the downtown area, as I want to encourage players to create structures outside of the rocky downtown. With all that in mind, I would like to express my interest in running the roleplay server every day up until dedicated servers release. It won't be 24/7, but it will allow those interested to jump in and form a community before we get dedis. I hope you enjoy!