renderin

MOVING A CAR BY SHIP

Has anyone succeeded in moving a car from one island to another? I loaded a car onto a landing craft ship I built, only to have the ship move without the car.... Is there a fix for this issue?

I posted a similar thread on Reddit but sadly didn't get a response.

So far, after extensive testing, i've been unable to transport a car by ship. As you said, the car stays static whilst the ship moves under it. I also tried "blocking" the car's movement by placing a log on the deck behind it. This resulted in the whole ship getting stuck once the log hit the car... So at this point, there doesn't seem to be a way to do it.. :(

It's strange though, as i have successfully transported a raft on top of a car. The implementation of ship vs car movement and how objects "attach" themselves must be different. Maybe a dev can answer?

We'd definitely like to add the possibility of moving cars by ship in the future (and also animals!)

C8991235-27B0-49F4-874A-9350F9A98677.thumb.jpeg.8d8ed55dcebb608d312c3ee69943ad18.jpegIf only someone is driving the car and the ship at the same time...?

Edited by 0ldguy

I was also facing the same difficulty. can someone help me.

Edited by MariaFord

3 hours ago, MariaFord said:

Yes, last week my friend had moved his car from one island to another, but he has to face different problems while moving the car. To avoid this problem you can take the help of experts and follow the steps. To (Web Address Redacted) about moving the car from island one can search on the internet.

Really? are you that desperate to get business you have to turn to a gaming forum? ugh

Note: Person above edited there comment :), im not removing this

Edited by Energritz_
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Energritz_ said:

Really? are you that desperate to get business you have to turn to a gaming forum? ugh

Note: Person above edited there comment :), im not removing this

Business strategy fail. If you trick somebody into visiting a site hoping  to gain customer base, chances are that they will not trust you enough to purchase. In fact, they will be in fear of contracting virus or malware just from visiting such a website.

On 17/2/2018 at 5:46 AM, MariaFord said:

I was also facing the same difficulty. can someone help me.

You've already got 2 strikes... next time is bye-bye :)