DarkSilhouette99

Multiplayer Death Bug

Question

When playing with friends on my game, one of them logged out on our ship.  Me and the other kept sailing around thinking he would stay on the ship but it didn't,  his body disappeared. When he tried logging in, he was dead, the screen was black and said "OOPS YOU DIED", he cannot create a new character or respawn.  We have tried restarting the server, logging out of the game and back in, nothing works. He is stuck dead and cannot do anything, when he tries creating a new character his game locks up and because of the lag spike that hits when people join servers, everyone elses game locks up too.  Anyone else seen this or know of a workaround/fix?

• Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Some probelm, 

Multiplayer, I logged out the ship. When I logging may character is dead, and stuck the NEW CHARACTER creation.

I try to restar server, but not working.

When I try to exit to main menu then game is frozen, only way kill the taskmannager and server is go dead (cup 100% mem overload) (server is running other PC)

I want to use my character.

How can I unstuck the respawn process?

Thx

Edited by DevLupius
  • Upvote 1

Hello, here i got the same issus but in solo game, i find the perfect map with all i wanted ( like its random i had to search for find something please me really.

i died by golem close to my home. and i got stuck on death page. same problème even the relog game many time does not work. i tryed to find again similar map by recreating news games but nothing got even 50% good as that one.

I tryed to find the save of a back moment in the same map where i was alive, but could not find and dont know how to find it.