renderin

RESOLVED [YLD-8121] Missing car

Question

13 replies to this bug / suggestion

You built the car in Explore mode? When did it disappear? After reloading the game?

Hmm GTY  ( Grand  Theft Ylands!)  ????

Mine disappeared too..  was parked alongside   base.. and   was not there when i  re logged.

Maybe the  grid  police  impounded it because of the way  i was driving?  :D

I've found the best way so far is make a copy of your car/ship in editor. But sometimes it disappears when reloading the game. It's easy enough to open editor again and put the car back.. but hopefully you can look into it :)

I been digging where mine was before it  disappeared .. found a  rusty can,  a rusty  cogwheel and an old  shoe.    Possibly the  thief  got drunk and a   wolf  ate  him.:D

Others  say they have  had  instances of   disappearances like these and located the remains  in a cavern under the  area where it was last  seen.  I   have scouted around and   cannot  see any evidence of a cavern near   where my car was...   i suspect   the file  that created it  has  become  corrupted  or  not  saved.

I have had 2 cars disappear. One was in a tunnel with no way out and the other was present and accounted for at the start of one of my projects, but was gone 20 minutes into it. Nobody else was on the server.

I just had my car disappear. Built it in explore, It had been there through several logins and then I logged in and it was gone. If I build another I will definitely copy it in the editor.

• Like 1

Wonder if it's related to issues with energy. Even steam engines can be used to power lights and workstations. 

Its   rumored that there's  someone in a parallel  Yland  universe  playing the  game  " GTY "   ( Grand  theft Ylands)

:De   we  need to be able to  craft  wheel  clamps?

I've had same issue in explorer mode, built fancy car on dock near water, gone minutes later lol.

I've had 3 cars disappear from my explorer game...yes i'm a bit stubborn and lost 3 before i decided to give up. I even started another Ylands world thinking maybe the first one got corrupted. Has Anyone had any response to this bug?  Then yesterday my ship started sinking while sitting at the dock. It has not taken any damage so i don't see how/why it's sinking.  

Seems like we managed to fix the issue, our testers are currently testing it. Will update the issue once it's confirmed it is really fixed :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2