Question

Hello.

I would like to see submarines that would be able to swim not only on the water on ships, but under the water on a submarine, even if they will be a small size, you can even be the most primitive to start with. And based on the fact that there is a video where a person found the wreckage of a submarine at the bottom of the sea, it can be argued that the developers plan to add them in the future, whether they are electric or steam engine, it does not matter, the concept itself is to swim under water, where you are not afraid neither storm or pirates.

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Good idea. It can work just like small boat but it submerge into sea. For near future I don't think we need custom submarine. Just wait until attach boat to the ship feature in the game. :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Velocifer said:

Good idea. It can work just like small boat but it submerge into sea. For near future I don't think we need custom submarine. Just wait until attach boat to the ship feature in the game. :)

Submarine with a mast ?! :S

If you add torpedo's to the sub i am in on the idea ..... there are a shark or 2 that needs a visit. >:(

• Haha 2

Just now, Silwercastle said:

Submarine with a mast ?! :S

If you add torpedo's to the sub i am in on the idea ..... there are a shark or 2 that needs a visit. >:(

No no xD

I mean just work like small boat, maybe change the requirement of sail mast to engine and propeller or something.. and it can also attached to the big ship just like small boat in the future.

1 hour ago, Velocifer said:

No no xD

I mean just work like small boat, maybe change the requirement of sail mast to engine and propeller or something.. and it can also attached to the big ship just like small boat in the future.

No, I mean the submarine, in the form of a barrel, with a periscope, and yes, there will also be screws for swimming, because the mast from the ship is not the best choice)) and accordingly you need an electric or steam engine inside that rotate the screws of the propeller.

IMG_20171219_160900.jpg