Okay so ive been navigating all over the place ! I got a map and i am following the bird but only found 2 map not including the one i spawned on. The bird lead me to the same island over and over ! cant find new one 

Hmm, on my current save game each yland have atleast 1 bird lead to other yland. Got 4 islands including spawn yland so far. If you can, try upload your save game file to cloud storage and attach link here, so I can try to load it and take a look :)

• Upvote 1

Is it only the bird that are high in the sky that lead to a land or there is other bird ? lower or something ?

25 minutes ago, Gabgab145 said:

Is it only the bird that are high in the sky that lead to a land or there is other bird ? lower or something ?

The only birds that high in the sky. They never go down/lower. Thats the one you need to look at to get to another yland

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gabgab145 said:

Okay so ive been navigating all over the place ! I got a map and i am following the bird but only found 2 map not including the one i spawned on. The bird lead me to the same island over and over ! cant find new one 

Go out in another direction and ignore the birds close to your island. Clearly they are a bad bunch. :/

My mother once told me not to mess with the wrong birds they will lead you astray. :x

Set out to a new hunting ground.;)

If all fails go in a spiral out from your island.

• Haha 2

Not all the birds fly to and from the Island where you spawned. You must look for birds around every new island you find. that's like treasure hunt from a discover to another one and so on.

• Upvote 1