RedEagle_P1.

People First Gaming - Ylands Discord

If you are looking for an active gaming community where respect, teamwork and a friendly atmosphere rule the day, check out =P1=. 

We have 2-3 servers up and a bustling community of 150 Ylandians, all of which joined in about a week!

We value:

Respect

Friendship

Maturity

We dislike:

Salty

Unfriendly

Vulgarity

We have a passion to help new people, integrate them into the game and get them connected. 

You are welcome to join our community here: https://discord.gg/cf6FCWA

Edited by RedEagle_MGN
  • Upvote 1

+1

Been apart of this community for a little over a week now, and here are a few things I can tell you about my experience so far. The discord is super active 99% of the time there is at least a few people on (and willing to help) even if there not in the game.  the server almost always has people on it and in the event the server is down. it is easy to find someone willing to host a server so people can play together.

P1 from my experience is very people oriented, friendly, and helpful. if your looking for a mature friendly community that care about it's people you have found the right place.

14 hours ago, Trirock said:

+1

Been apart of this community for a little over a week now, and here are a few things I can tell you about my experience so far. The discord is super active 99% of the time there is at least a few people on (and willing to help) even if there not in the game.  the server almost always has people on it and in the event the server is down. it is easy to find someone willing to host a server so people can play together.

P1 from my experience is very people oriented, friendly, and helpful. if your looking for a mature friendly community that care about it's people you have found the right place.

Thank you so much Trilock, the community is great because of people like you who go out of their way to: 

1) Welcome new people

2) Be a team player

3) Grow the community

Im definitely interested, but really rarely use discord weekends I can usually be convinced to jump on chat but monday to friday , while Ill play alot , I wont be on voice that often. Im an old school gamer that has fallen head over heels with survival builders. I try em all once! Anyways, Im a mature gamer that has a ton of free time this holiday season and would like to use it exploring and building. I am absolutely group oriented in regards to helping others, farming mats for the group etc , but truly enjoy going off to do my own thing.

Swaggz

The best and only packed Ylands discord that I've seen. They seem to always have at least a few people on 24/7, and they're always having fun. It's clean, there's no trolling, and all the members go out of their way to help new players!!!!

Thanks Seraph! Thanks to people like you who go out of their way to welcome people and make them feel at home, lot's of people are becoming part of our little family :) 

I should mention that we allow trolling Sir Chess... just no one else ;) 

Edited by RedEagle_MGN