blfonsworth

Removing a dead body?

My clan mate is dead on my ship. He isn't logging back in more than likely to respawn himself, I can't build over him, his body is just laying there.

Can I delete him or somehow move/remove his body? I tried smacking it with an axe, that doesnt work

yea i can confirm you can delete them, also if people try to rob your base dig a deep hole by your base entrance put barbed wire at the bottom a chest behind the hole(as bait) and plant a few ferns on top of hole , works a treat 

40 minutes ago, Dustin Michael said:

How do you do that?

In the Main menu there’s the Editor option, once you’re in this mode go to File and then open the save file. Find the dead body, click on it, and then press delete. Save the game and exit back to main menu. Continue the game as you would normally, don’t click the file with the icons in the corner as this will open the save in editor mode again.

25 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

In the Main menu there’s the Editor option, once you’re in this mode go to File and then open the save file. Find the dead body, click on it, and then press delete. Save the game and exit back to main menu. Continue the game as you would normally, don’t click the file with the icons in the corner as this will open the save in editor mode again.

I just tried it and I don't thiink that works anymore cause I can't open the save.