FatDB

RESOLVED Player with current account in session

Question

So I've been playing on steam past couple of days. Yesterday me and some friends start a life on NA explore 24. I logged on earlier today around 3pm PST and played for an hour fine, but now I've been trying to log into the server for about an hour and I keep getting the same error, "Player with current account in session". I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but it seems like the server believes I'm still logged in even though I'm not. I don't share my steam account with anyone and there's no way anyone else has access to my account.

idk if you guys need the log files you usually ask for, but here they are attached anyway

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

22 replies to this bug / suggestion

For some reason I fail the captcha every time I try edit my post, but I thought Id clarify the exact wording of the error is actually "Player with current account is already in session"

yeah, it happened  to me now i cant join server. 

Pls someone help :'(

I also experience this issue. In fact, it happened to me and ImmortalShows at about the same time as we were logging in together last night. 

• Upvote 1

We managed to fix this issue, it will appear as fixed in one of the uncoming updates.

• Thanks 3

We managed to fix this issue, it will appear as fixed in one of the uncoming updates.

I'm sorry to say that this issue is still occurring, at least for the connection to EU Exploration 4.

Me and some friends, have a private server. I tried, and this happend to me, but not the others on the server :( We tried kicking me out, but it said player not found......

Edited by Cat_nip

We'll look into it, but the team is on holidays now, so I'm afraid we won't react as quickly as usual. Once I know something I'll let you know.

Logs are always welcome.

Happened to me just now as well.  I assume no one knows of a fix/work around?  Does it just time out?

I have had this happen to me recently as well, 

my quick fix to this problem is to just restart my game and try to reconnect to the server. if it doesnt work on the 1st game restart, the 2nd time usally does it for me. 

this has happened to me 3 different times and a game restart has fixed them all. 

• Like 1

This just happened to me too so it's definitely not fixed and is a major deterrent from putting in any real effort into a multi-player server unless it's made clear by a server owner that the server is reset at least once a day, which I'm assuming will then convince the server that a player is no longer connected.

Edited by Whane

I made a post in the wrong area, and I have moved it to the appropriate area

Edited by RazmigxAD
Disregard post, realized it was on the wrong thread