Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Ellinger

Bug with mutated animals

Question

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

None of the animals in the game respawn. There's a chance for them to reproduce over night if there's at least one of them.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, be merciful with at least one of them ;)

It should apply to all of them, yeah.

Please consider respawning animals after some time even if the last one was killed. For two reasons. 1) If you get attacked and kill the last one in self defense, the game is ruined for other players. 2) Multiplayer means sooner or later some a__hat is going to kill the last one on purpose just to ruin the game for other players.

5 hours ago, Ane said:

None of the animals in the game respawn. There's a chance for them to reproduce over night if there's at least one of them.

Well that is interesting. I never knew that! so then what you are telling me is I should not kill all the mutated animals in the caves if I want to keep farming them?  On the other hand I am picturing kiting some of them into a trap ala minecraft chicken farm hahah! 

This is a really important feature that should be advertised more. I was not aware of it and have not notices animal populations growing back in my own playthrough.

Does the reproduction apply to all animals such as pigs, pumas and mutated cave predators?

On 12/29/2017 at 11:14 AM, Soondead-27d3f9fbcbfb78c3 said:

2) Multiplayer means sooner or later some a__hat is going to kill the last one on purpose just to ruin the game for other players.

Just like Planet Earth, LOL.  :(