NOOB question.  How Do I eat.  I am starving and can't find the right keys to accomplish.  Other things, inventory management,, etc.. to get my knife I currently use "i" for inventory then weapons filter then click then equip..... Something tells me there is a quicker way to arm myself. 

Edited by CavemanMo
Additional noob question

Mouse Scroll.... gheesh what a NOOB... lol  Hey I will leave the post just in case any else is as challenged as I. 

• Upvote 1

Alternatively (or just quicker) - if you right-click most items in your inventory, they will be equipped in your hand.

After an item is equipped, it can usually be used in a special manner (food is eaten, knives to use on trees, saws on trees etc.).

The equipped item will always show in position "0" - the right most on the hotbar.

we are lucky  there's  no  sex in  ylands!    O.o

Imagine the forum posts  if there was....:D

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CavemanMo said:

NOOB question.  How Do I eat.  I am starving and can't find the right keys to accomplish.  Other things, inventory management,, etc.. to get my knife I currently use "i" for inventory then weapons filter then click then equip..... Something tells me there is a quicker way to arm myself. 

don't feel bad.. I came from the consule world and I had these questions myself..

You have to start somewhere....    everyone's the same.   If you  don't  ask  questions    you will not get answers and you will never  know!

These forums  are here to  help!   :D