Heda Beru Kom Trikru

How to Fix a few bugs

Question

Hey guys recently I posted the list of bugs I've encountered and I think I found a universal fix for most of those bugs lol

It started when me and a close friend tried to replicate the bugs and crashes to see if we could help fix them for people as we both have coding knowledge. So between us we narrowed it down to 5 maybe 6 things that could cause these errors. So we tried all of them and nothing. Was kinda getting annoyed then Alina said Hey az you think windows updates could cause it?

Well... it turns out it can.... was literally right in front of us all of the time this is because when windows updates it updates its library's which adds new commands and other assets which is needed for unity.... and of course this game runs in unity so when you don't update windows it doesn't have the commands needed for the game so the game tries to execute the new commands which don't exist yet and it can't so boom crash...

This was what was happening to me, But as far as of right now I hope this helps someone out.  ^_^

~Thanks Az/Alina

• Thanks 1

0 replies to this bug / suggestion

No replies to this bug / suggestion