Designated Drinker

Key chain nightmare

So you can never be to careful on this game specially when hosting public games with the biggest map, however, to be safe i made a key chain about 10 keys i locked all my safes, and everything i have build base door ect, i was out far trying to uncover more of the map looking at my map while 6 wolfs jumped me i died, fair enough but now all my stuff is locked and i dont have my key chain, and i cant find my body, can we pleae get bound keychains so if you respawn that could be the only thing you keep, i think it is pretty important to have this addition to lock all your stuff up chests ect, but if you die you are screwed if you cant find your body.

21 hours ago, Designated Drinker said:

So you can never be to careful on this game specially when hosting public games with the biggest map, however, to be safe i made a key chain about 10 keys i locked all my safes, and everything i have build base door ect, i was out far trying to uncover more of the map looking at my map while 6 wolfs jumped me i died, fair enough but now all my stuff is locked and i dont have my key chain, and i cant find my body, can we pleae get bound keychains so if you respawn that could be the only thing you keep, i think it is pretty important to have this addition to lock all your stuff up chests ect, but if you die you are screwed if you cant find your body.

why don't you use combination locks so you don't need keys? You are right though something needs to be changed. 

2 hours ago, Dustin Michael said:

why don't you use combination locks so you don't need keys? You are right though something needs to be changed. 

well i would but combination locks don't work on chests and safes, i need to know before i do it if i break my chests with the items inside if i can get the items back 

12 minutes ago, Designated Drinker said:

well i would but combination locks don't work on chests and safes, i need to know before i do it if i break my chests with the items inside if i can get the items back 

I don't play multiplayer so I was just shooting in the dark. How about hiding the keys before your trips. I bet you can come up with something creative

Interesting that you say this.

Each time I die I respawn with my map and my key chain.

If you lose your key chain when you die it's a bug.

1 hour ago, Kittemz1 said:

Interesting that you say this.

Each time I die I respawn with my map and my key chain.

If you lose your key chain when you die it's a bug.

welp.. there's your answer then

oh yea i lose my map also, good to know that it is a bug, i was just thinking no point having keys if you can die and lose them all it would be counter productive, and then some randomer could stumble upon them