Sign in to follow this  
ComR

RESOLVED Ladder still teleports to middle of nowhere in the sky

Question

Hello,

I was just returning to my ship from very succesfyl expedition. I click "use the ladder" and... I've found myself in Heaven. Literally. I didn't die and after a few moments I was respawned.., but I was respawned to my first Yland. Hopefully it is also my homebase, hopefully I still have the map and all my items. Problem is - my super transport ship is miles away from me and I have no boat. Well...

Once again,
please, let us manually save the game when we want it (in singleplayer it's not a problem, right?). In normal case I'd load me previous save and try to get onboard my ship again... Autosafe isn't "wonderful invention of XXIc" - it's not obligatory "happyness" for everyplayer. :(

All The Best,Bartosz

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I had a small ship placed on 1 yland but couldn't build anything on it, so I made a boat.   Sailed about 30 minutes to a different yland, built a ship, used the ladder and bam! Teleport me back to the first yland where my original ship was.   WTF!

Well, we have to wait, I guess. My game is unplayable after 5-6 ylands partially explored. Few FPS (5-9) and constant crashes...