Neoma

RESOLVED Large Ship stuck for no reason

Question

Here's a video of me playing my character. My large ship suddenly gets stuck for no reason after sleeping overnight near one of the islands I was exploring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Aj4Bruw4w

0:18 - shows that there's nothing blocking the ship.
0:30 - tried to set sail but animation shows as if it run aground.

The rest of the recording shows the map of the islands I've explored with the same ship.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

I wouldn't be reporting this if I haven't  tried everything I know. I tried releasing the anchor on and off again; I tried closing the game (which usually works when there's a bug); I tried digging the sand under the ship even if it's not hitting it. There wasn't any bird in the ship. Not that I can see anyway. I tried tipping and moving the ship via first person view... nothing. I recorded this when I'm all out of options.

---

So I tried, wriggling my ship back and forth and got myself free. It's as if there was land that I was bumping onto.

there could have been a seagull  stuck  somewhere  in the ships  superstructure....   check the threads about  birds    hitting  ships ..

2 hours ago, kimbuck said:

there could have been a seagull  stuck  somewhere  in the ships  superstructure....   check the threads about  birds    hitting  ships ..

I checked if there were birds. There were no birds. I even stuck my face onto the boat in first person view to see if there are. There was none.

Survival Mode.

I crafted the Propeller pack immediately once I got all the materials I needed.

1n2rFMp.jpg

fBWBHaT.jpg

49 minutes ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

You could go into the editor to move the ship and then give it another go?

I don't know how to do that, but I already managed to wriggle my ship out of the invisible blockage like a tight car park.

Edited by Neoma