I've been trying to make a nice house in the mountains to make it cool but I accidently place my precious stone bricks on the wrong spot. So I decided to break it using my hammer but it didn't work. I tried other tools but it still couldn't break the stone brick. Do you have any suggestions on what I should use?

Edited by BoomCheeseBurge
Wrong title

Hmmh, fastest method is using energy barrier, but make sure you place the barrier at the right spot. You could break anything with weapon(like war hammer) but it will take a while, like 50+ hit ^_^. And if you desperate enough and playing singleplayer, Editor can come in handy.

• Thanks 1

^^ Exactly what I would do. As far as using the editor. I've had to use it a couple times to replace things. Only downside is you don't move very fast in editor and you start from your spawn island. If your house is far from that have fun finding it cause you can't open the map. At least I haven't found a way to open the map.

10 hours ago, Dustin Michael said:

Only downside is you don't move very fast in editor

hold shift while moving in editor mode, it will make you move fast. Becareful not to fly too fast, because things need to be loaded in your screen, you will miss your island if you going too fast.  not in creator character.

Edited by Velocifer
  • Thanks 2

On 12/23/2017 at 3:30 AM, BoomCheeseBurge said:

I've been trying to make a nice house in the mountains to make it cool but I accidently place my precious stone bricks on the wrong spot. So I decided to break it using my hammer but it didn't work. I tried other tools but it still couldn't break the stone brick. Do you have any suggestions on what I should use?

The hammer is the best way I've found. It takes about 30-35 seconds per block to break them. If you see it flash when you swing, you're making progress.

• Thanks 1

well if you think stone takes long try removing an iron beam, the good thing with iron beams is you can make a stone building and line the inside with iron beams to make a good vault, double iron doors and the small stone squares, it will take someone hours and hours to get in. 

Edited by Designated Drinker
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Velocifer said:

hold shift while moving in editor mode, it will make you move fast. Becareful not to fly too fast, because things need to be loaded in your screen, you will miss your island if you going too fast.  not in creator character.

Thank you.. I found out last night by accidently hitting shift. 

Ah, I see so it does take a while to break these stone bricks. Thank you for all your suggestions, I will sure to use these methods and have a bit more patience into this kind of problem. I hope they can tweak this so that we don't have to waste time breaking blocks. =D

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BoomCheeseBurge said:

I hope they can tweak this so that we don't have to waste time breaking blocks. =D

This is hard decision for devs, why? They're currently battling with griefers, energy/protective barrier is one of the new solutions. But it has flaw, current barrier's size is too small for greedy human, and each player only have one. So while we're waiting for another solutions, why not giving good feedbacks and report bugs to help developers.

Have fun!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Velocifer said:

This is hard decision for devs, why? They're currently battling with griefers, energy/protective barrier is one of the new solutions. But it has flaw, current barrier's size is too small for greedy human, and each player only have one. So while we're waiting for another solutions, why not giving good feedbacks and report bugs to help developers.

Have fun!

would not be so bad if we could actually see in a list or something who is in our world so we can right click and kick them, we have commands to do it but you have to spell the persons name right, and if they are running about you might not catch it .

but here is an idea to keep your stuff safe in the meantime build an underground valut with iron walls and double iron doors have a little hole on ground going to it and plant bushes/trees over the top, if you have a size 5 world i highly doubt someone will find it, if you do it pretty far out from the spawn 

• Upvote 1

I see, I understand the circumstances now. It was a just a bit confusing for me because I was lost and had to get some answers from other people to know the situation. But thank you for your effort to reply to my question and helped me out! :D Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to y'all!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1