SirNoobly

artic ylands

I visited one ...found   a bonfire with items left around.... fought of  a polar  bear  and  3  arctic  wolves ... they  made  cool looking clothing...   saw a cave  full of  mutant penguins  but  dared not  enter...  i was low on ammo  for my crossbow.

I am sure there's other things ...you can harvest  snow... possibly  for  alchemy ... ?  

But they do have  steep  cliffs and  there's always the risk of  falling  and  death  ..if you don't  freeze  first!

:D

14 minutes ago, kimbuck said:

I visited one ...found   a bonfire with items left around.... fought of  a polar  bear  and  3  arctic  wolves ... they  made  cool looking clothing...   saw a cave  full of  mutant penguins  but  dared not  enter...  i was low on ammo  for my crossbow.

I am sure there's other things ...you can harvest  snow... possibly  for  alchemy ... ?  

But they do have  steep  cliffs and  there's always the risk of  falling  and  death  ..if you don't  freeze  first!

:D

I haven't found the use for snow or ice yet.. Anyone know what they could be used for?

Great  in your  Alcoholic  drinks;) ...but  don't  touch the  yellow   snow :D  ( blame the penguins..)

• Haha 1

All I find in the arctic ylands were a LOT of penguins and some hungry polar bears. I guess the polar bears don't like the taste of penguins.