I had finished playing earlier and I saved and exited, waited for steam to sync and shut down the pc. I logged in and I chose my save and it asked me to make a new avatar. I thought I had died for some dumb reason. A bug or something, I'd just report. I recognized the area I spawned in, so I made my way to my base noticing that all the stuff I had placed on my home island were fine, foreign trees I planted, old tools I had left in containers in some barrels that spawned. The lack of predators in the route I followed, etc. I reached my base and lo and behold it was intact with the storage containers containing what I expected and the furnace and kiln finished the stuff I placed in before I saved. The building projects I had started before I saved were all there. I looked for my corpse/stone the last place I saved from (see screenshot of the save) and it was not there. (My propeller pack, guardian armor, guns and stuff were all gone ) I also noticed ALL my crafting progress was gone. I looked around the last few places I was building making stuff and I could not find my corpse. My map update was gone (I had no map or testament in my inventory), it was like I entered it as a new player in MP. I made a ticket in your site as well but I put it here in case others may have had the same issue. I had just ventured into energy a day or so ago (RL time) and the prop pack a bit before that. I had streams all over the base. I was redoing my ship and building a lighthouse when this happened.     DxDiag.txt output_log.txt