furrwizzer

Request: Server Passwords being hidden

Question

When launching a multiplayer game, the password to the server is displayed is in plain text.  Can that be made to be ***** to add security to the servers?  When streaming and you have to exit  / re-enter a server the password is being displayed for all viewers to see.

• Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

As someone who actively streams this game, this is a concern of mine as well.  Currently the game has a few bugs with inventory and items not being interactive until you log out and back in.  Hiding the server password would go a long way in keeping the stream flowing instead of having to hide the game, log out, log in, and re-show the game.  

From what I've seen, the game seems to be growing pretty steadily in stream numbers and this would only help me and my fellow streamers out, and grow the audience for this game!

Thanks for your consideration.

// esscue42 //

Not a bad suggestion at all. Highly recommend using the correct upvote feature so this suggestion gets more attention.

You could always just change the scenes with a "Chaging servers" picture.. many others do this..

Other solution would be to not ask for password if someone connected to the server in a recent specified time. logging in daily for instance. 

Edited by mid endian
Misspelling