V-Alfred

Velocifer's Workshop

~ WELCOME TO VELOCIFER's WORKSHOP COLLECTIONS ~

This thread is dedicated for my workshop collections, it will contain all of creations that created by me. This thread will continuously updated until I'm not able to type a word or make new creation. :D This thread main function is to make easier for me to update and post new stuff, also easier for you to find my creations. Make sure to follow this thread so you will be notified when new update/post comes out. ^_^

So far here is the list of creations I have been created in the past and some already uploaded to the workshop:
(Click the name to go to the post of each creation)

(SHIP)(Released) Old Dreadnought - Clipper

(SHIP)(Released) Dreadnought 2.0 - Clipper

(Car/&Trailer)(Released) Ranger's Trailer

(SHIP)(Released) Acquilla - Empty Man of War 

(SHIP)(Released) Acquilla - Furnished Man of War

(MAP/SCENARIO) Yggdrasil - Work in Progress

(BUILDING) Elven Style Windmill

(BUILDING)(Released) Traditional Japanese House - Game Logics Experiment

(Car/&Trailer)(Released) Mercy - 1930 Mercedes Benz SSK

Since we can't fully control our own thread(Delete, rearrange posts, etc) in this forum, here is my first creation in Ylands: 

Old Dreadnought

Dreadnought is clipper ship designed for fast and agile movement. The ship has 7 masts in total, it is also equipped with cool stabilizer on the side. Because of it's speed, the ship need stabilizer on the side to maintain the agility so Dreadnought could turn sharply while still moving fast. Dreadnought is very suitable for brave adventurer and rich merchant since it provide plenty of storage for your stuff. You can pre-order now to get Dreadnought as soon as possible at your beach! :D and then sail to the seven seas with this beautiful beast. ;) Call 911-911-911 for more information to get this ship.

Ok enough marketing xD, now lets talk about the design itself. Dreadnought exterior design is done at current state (I think). For the interior I just put necessary furnitures and still have some spot for stuff. So you can put like alchemy table or something. Here is some pictures of Dreadnought (click reveal):

Spoiler

298610_20171226000544_1.thumb.png.376907e65c10256316021eae1821abec.png

298610_20171226000838_1.thumb.png.b73f0318ce595f0f6fc1cd751086439a.png

298610_20171226000613_1.thumb.png.e9b9541289824cc0ab188a54590cf7ed.png

lol.. oh well :D check Ylands workshop, you can download the composition of Dreadnought - Clipper so you can sail to the Seven Sea with it!

I will appreciate feedback. ^_^

Have fun

Edited by V-Alfred
Better pictures quality
  • Like 5

Really cool, I like the details and mast placement. Is there any way to climb to the nest at the top of the masts? Haven't been able to figure it out myself. And the stabilizers are a cool touch! 

Happy sailing :)

• Thanks 1

On 12/26/2017 at 2:17 AM, Ybok said:

Is there any way to climb to the nest at the top of the masts? Haven't been able to figure it out myself

you can do that by placing 1 normal ladder, 2 squares away from the mast and then place 1 long ladder on top of the normal ladder then put 1 normal ladder on top of the long ladder (the second ladder) if doesn't enough . But becareful not to take a step at wrong place.. xD

Edited by Velocifer
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Velocifer said:

you can do that by placing 1 normal ladder, 2 squares from the mast and then place long ladder on top of the short one. But becareful not to take a step at wrong place.. xD

Perfect! Thanks for the tip :)

Dreadnought 2.0

Laddies and Gentleman, after fixing some issue I have, I would like to introduce you the New Dreadnought! With fresh color that looks elegant and cool will improve your sailing experience to the seven seas! Here you go a picture of it :

sNAhsPcrxGM3vN3O8zAyB08KN78TbFP1_rbXsyVP

Workshop asset will be updated soon, make sure to check it out! ;) Don't be shy to post your feedback, I'd like to see you opinion or suggestion about Dreadnought. :D This ship is heavily made in Editor, and it contain bunch of blocks and objects. It could affect your performance. My potato machine can handle it smoothly tho. :P

Change log Dreadnought 2.0:

• Fixed some storage doors rotation
  • Fixed blocks that on top of each other at the same place
  • Added New energy systems
  • Added Charging Station
  • Improve mast placement
  • Improve hull shape (back side)
  • Added railing to be more safety while ship still moving
  • Removed cannons, because it feels like we don't need cannons that much ;)
  • Expand the deck for easy moving on top of the ship.
  • Repaint most of the ship with dark blue and white
  • Added more storage 
  • Custom walkway on top of the mast and ladder (Note : the ladder is kinda dangerous when you are going down. but going up is no problem)
Edited by Velocifer

Workshop asset finally is ON. I had dealing with guid issue. :| my bad, I don't know if guid need to be same as the old ycp. So for quick solution here is the new link Dreadnought 2.0. I think this will be my last update in 2017, see ya in 2018! Hope you like it! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Spoiler

YfAtWGeGTX723xuKWJuLYnGclvZvPbmBgT7eAXoB

zXp_M5AR_7wdLMP6HQDr1CjNgPoF1gWVbW3PD6MJ

HyDrki7l0E1RUg6r0WqmFRHKAGjqqY6xkAPI7MCJ

Don't forget to leave some feedback or suggestion! Have fun!

Edited by V-Alfred
forgot the pictures :D
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Chris Young Noize G. said:

how do you use the propeller ? awesome ship btw

thanks, oh well sorry thats only for decoration. xD Maybe in the future update, if engine is not only an engine on things, I'll sure update that thing. ;) I'm using that propeller just to hide the charging station to be honest, :D it's so big and don't fit anywhere on my ship except at current spot.

Edited by Velocifer
  • Upvote 1

Ranger's Trailer

This car and trailer is designed for brave adventurer who love live in the wilderness, since it provide necessary basic camping equipment, you don't need to worry  something happen. Ranger's Trailer is self sustainable because it's powered by mighty Ylandium engines at front car, and the trailer powered by steam engines and has charging station. So your endless adventure will never end because of the fuel!

CAUTION: Some weird sound effect (sounds like explosion) is really loud, it happens when you turn sharply.

Spoiler

nEjhqsc_8MpjI7DlemUeXp6vbR-7VYyArtNrSADv

I43uOXo6xmI5cI6AUM3hgfw9bHl2TUIEBkNZjERr

sjNauShSUBKZthIloBq5hUr591LPdL_wS3BBPboZ

qwd4Y7XNgMANJTOrkEh1rPYW4tbB2CbH8MkdCqtg

eqS69IRLg177aGi_45J2gbbucOpRy5n8Mzr8wff6

Here is the workshop link: Ranger's Trailer is custom made trailer featured with:

• Controllable Charging station
  • Energy system
  • Alchemy Table
  • Energy Stove
  • Lots of storage
  • Large Chassis for off-road capability
  • 4 Ylandium Engines and 2 steam Engines
  • Trailer has it's own engine and driver seat, in case the front car stuck or gone to the pit :D
  • Fully functional and detachable trailer

Not satisfied with the features? leave some feedback or suggestion! xD

Note: By default the trailer is attach to the front car, you can simply close the middle part to detach the trailer. If you have difficulty/stuck get in to the room of front car, jump to get in, it's strange bug. Also the saloon door isn't working atm, you can simply walk/jump through it.;)Enjoy!

Ranger's Trailer 2.0 Change log:

• Trailer position changed (front side facing backward).
  •  Remake detachable part.
  • Remove/change unnecessary objects.
  • Add more storage.
  • Add decorations.
  • Repaint overall to creamy color :D
Edited by V-Alfred
Update link
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 1/3/2018 at 7:30 AM, Velocifer said:

Ranger's Trailer

CAUTION: Some weird sound effect (sounds like explosion) is really loud, it happens when you turn sharply.

Rj6O8eVv7pij8bUdAdkEhnrP0q11PcO57YTlfuRq

2XzlvGbZGA-G5PX2KWxg3NksRQcf-VIyyfO0kfcA

9jfPmRmNsQPj46TEilDTT9oN5KlmcJ9Ekv60aGuT

VO-lU1MjmTdcpIti2ERo_Y3-hYtCy9KNm0DuKR-WMoKVbd8InDTe3giodNsdN6U33OGg-EHqw5NbelIium0eG8KCooYXr_Yt6GWfbmSFXBSvVGijzxyPSnnj7r7B0a9adVGOszNSrOVKakRj5eCLwpeUCwzBFGRyQuHzaWsUxLMRHDCwi774xVw4G8VMqxsGjlWQiEuKyflrJhht-9EfoMHMoq2F9BYOHTg3TAl8qCpLUPFHy9J67f1rNOranjewB4EvEIhIMr1E5XwVQHWpCfN2ua7hi1xxIcBIQD1wp1Py6EALAq5RvGM8oFZgaKS0E-GgNcqBIVLuLlifZin73O0Pzvxmjsm3tsECg_D379UyMlGhPYr_qhwM96s61rRRJqC_GghPSFwWFs8CbhjR6ErhVpfmYp-1QNCtAG-vR8CJcE6Blo_x3DizQ5RfWJpWDPZs1ksI8GOqQnmFvshs9Ns5eD19w2MtShtnCoz1SPYy6S4mJPYlvaFxz575rklJNEwpxD76rdd63z4ys3-UbiElO6m7dkUdCLJWFhJMF3Zn1bULFrS9EFniE1BSNRUsLVdSxRx399DcpdRE1HhcQ30-mXTL0YIbTVbrORnP3rd0UE6xPz2JVuHASgaYTLSOT3GI39SNskIcNyBH2pgP7neslptu7fA1=w1199-h674-no

eBH1l1FnIR3lw3md8eBY6DbkIxycxeosIUZThzze

Ranger's Trailer is custom made trailer featured with:

• Controllable Charging station
  • Energy system
  • Alchemy Table
  • Energy Stove
  • Lots of storage
  • Large Chassis for off-road capability
  • 4 Ylandium Engines and 2 steam Engines
  • Trailer has it's own engine and driver seat, in case the front car stuck or gone to the pit :D
  • Fully functional and detachable trailer

Not satisfied with the features? leave some feedback or suggestion! xD

Note: By default the trailer is attach to the front car, you can simply close the middle part to detach the trailer. If you have difficulty/stuck get in to the room of front car, jump to get in, it's strange bug. Also the saloon door isn't working atm, you can simply walk/jump through it.;)Enjoy!

How were you able to place blocks outside the vehicles bounds?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Matt Brandon said:

How were you able to place blocks outside the vehicles bounds?

Simple, just drag the blocks. lol xD

FYI you don't need to quote the whole post, block/bold certain texts(hold click), so the thread won't cluttered with long post. ;)

Update: FYI my next ship project is 85% done, this is my biggest creation so far, it will have lots of space for your endless Exploration mode.

Edited by Velocifer

Acquilla - Empty Short Man of War

Acquilla is inspired from real man of war ship in general. Since the basic large hull ingame is quite short for such a big ship, I decided to shorten the ship. The default large hull ship is hidden inside custom blocks, so it's well protected from any danger (except the danger from mighty birds). :P Front and back side of the ship is already maxed out the ship's boundary, couple blocks for the L/R side of the ship. For now I made empty version of the ship, so you can add your own personal touch for interior design (Top deck, Mid deck, and lower deck). What I did is just the hull (shape of the ship), masts, some decoration touch, and Captain's room.

Acquilla is created with custom drag and rearrange blocks so it can fit nicely with default hull. It has large empty space waiting to be fill with your creativity, and your stuff. Here the workshop link Acquilla - Empty Man of War and here is some pictures of it :

Spoiler

MYvIgTzdnNhFT9rtBVFO-kWTWQ3GwNMVkERRSfHH

KwYDBRxo6-iQGnpjOomJkYP0kpUjHHmrKnFChsJl

oqpene-lpxuAef84VCgobTUYJDE2CDD_vhaVa--Z

R-gi-g1u37RFaPPgE2AoA9PFVpXeUIivLJ6ULA3Y

vyTt7wUCGRB1V90HY3LuG2zM7c5uzfjaBMnsM7Jg

v9OBsvuGFeU0AQfIWUTzbRHXf5JHPTE-A3U98Yxs

Feel free to leave some feedback or suggestion. Enjoy! And have a great day! :D

[Update] Please let me know if something isn't right within this thread. Thank you so much!

Edited by V-Alfred
Update link images
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

None of the images are showing for me in your last post Velocifer

Oh no.. I'm using Google Photos as the host of my images, can you see the Ranger's trailer images? Thanks for the info btw

1 minute ago, handofthesly said:

Yes, Ranger's Trailer images are visible

Alright, will reupload the Acquilla images ASAP, for now you can visit the workshop for images. Thanks again

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Silwercastle said:

Wow, these look fantastic. Hopefully one day I might get close to something like what you are able to do. :D

Thanks @Silwercastle ^_^ , you're able to do it start from now I guess.. :D

to be honest, to make composition vehicle doesn't really take too much time and effort in Editor that is.. xD

For my current biggest creation "Acquilla", it took like a week (6-8 hours a day) roughly, I did experiment things, thats why it took so long. Without experiment, I think you can done it roughly 2 days if the concept is already in your mind.

Hello Ylanders! I'm just curious which one you prefer about empty or furnished ship, so I made little polling for this. Since we need to make new thread inorder to create polling in this forum, I'll just make the polling in Strawpoll. Here is the link of Strawpoll http://www.strawpoll.me/14853693

Feel free to vote which one in the polling, hope you answer it honestly. Thanks ;)

Have a great day!

Edited by Velocifer

Dreadnought ... because of the known bug that throws you away from your ship when you leave the wheel and try to walk on the ship you fly away almost instantly but that could be fixed with some walls behind the character :D otherwise your ship is perfect and to be honest this is not your fault it's a game bug when fixed there will be no need for said wall xD

image.thumb.png.cbe72f5ee322b40679e748cb0a390148.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chris Young Noize G. said:

because of the known bug that throws you away from your ship when you leave the wheel and try to walk on the ship you fly away almost instantly but that could be fixed with some walls behind the character :D otherwise your ship is perfect and to be honest this is not your fault it's a game bug when fixed there will be no need for said wall

Thanks Chris, I realize this issue with Dreadnought, with stair facing backward is nightmare.. and I will try to figure out whats better to fix it (looks pleasant to our eyes, and functional like intended)  and will update it shortly. I'm sorry for fast ship, I don't like being slow when moving around.. xD

On 1/21/2018 at 8:58 PM, Chris Young Noize G. said:

yeah i've built a wall myself to keep me from falling off but then another bug emerges wiggly camera XDDDDDDDD

lol xD, I got an idea to fix this problem, and don't need to change the overall look of the ship. Will update the Dreadnought 2.0 shortly after I feel it's right.

FYI I'm currently working on interior design of Acquilla, seems people prefer ship being furnished than empty in my last strawpoll. ;)

Edited by Velocifer