V-Alfred

Velocifer's Workshop

Acquilla - Furnished Short Man of WarFinally after series of fixing issues(colors, clipping blocks) and decorate the entire Acquilla with furniture, decoration, storage, workstations, etc. Here you go some of fully furnished Acquilla pictures:

Spoiler

1HRfzeisEtSCYdG3zLwvEEvjVRycrczht4zvgPiS

UytIem5lRKQD4B1ODeYR22ow513yJ2Io5-jmzEP7
(2nd Deck: Cafeteria of Acquilla)

oOzRx9npQ2kYWTHsbd6qbNqlFGsw_ZA05J99IpCg
(1st Deck: Captain's Room of Acquilla)

ZIf9nCjgbcs_UEQeddOEtoRUCzhoMX7WsL7Ev9BH
(3rd Deck: Crew's Deck and Storage)

nBAJoMimpBgDnU_6aMlF1ZKAXYMi1pWqI96yfAEz
(2nd Deck: Station Deck of Acquilla)

Pq7j6biNGUsgnnqIKKfxQVAbinLlUfpGGzJN3kqo
(Masts walkway and ladders of Acquilla)

PWJim1U78u_-D4Qi-HJZpdJpDXvOleXNJLPJ4PRs

Changelog of Furnished Acquilla:

• Remodel the hull ship and some structures. (you won't notice if your OCD power doesn't strong enough):P
  • Added fence and ladder beside masts (just pretend the ladders are ropes).:D
  • Added bunch of decorations, so Acquilla feel a bit live.
  • Added almost all of workstations.
  • Added a lot of storage, I mean a lots. xD
  • Added cannons, even tho it's not really being used so often, atleast it looks cool. :P
  • Added energy system and Charging station.
  • Added 2 ylandium engines for slow sailing speed, its inside Energy Room.
  • Added 4 spot light at front to help you sailing at the middle of foggy seas, it controlled with switch beside the helm.
  • Added forcefield door to protect your inner decks from the mighty birds, it controlled by switch inside Captain's room.

Finally here is link of Acquilla workshop http://bit.do/Acquilla-Furnished

Feel free and don't be shy to share your screenshot with Acquilla or share your opinion here in this thread.

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

OK, so how are you guys placing the tall sails above the deck? There seems to be a build height that won't allow me to do that. Are you just making these in the editor?

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Thomas Johnson said:

OK, so how are you guys placing the tall sails above the deck? There seems to be a build height that won't allow me to do that. Are you just making these in the editor?

you mean above the default ship hull? Yes, currently thats only possible in Editor. I made the base shape of the ship in Creative mode, then overhaul the ship in Editor.

Edited by Velocifer
  • Thanks 1

Yggdrasil Map/Scenario - Work in progress

I've been working on Yggdrasil map for half of the week, so far I manage to create the basic center of the map which is Yggdrasil "The Tree of Life" itself and the surrounding area. My plan is to create map that will contain all of places/worlds that connected by Yggdrasil. I know it sounds so ambitious and gigantic project for only a man. But I'm ready to dedicated myself to create this world. This world obviously will takes so much time until it done, so it will be lifetime project. In the future, after big part of the world have been created, because the world so big, it needs hundreds or even thousand buildings/random structures, so I might need to use some of your building creations to fill the empty world. I'll surely put credit there. :P
Here you go little bit sneak peek of Yggdrasil Map/Scenario: *because the game render distance is not so far, the pictures will only show some of the area*

Spoiler

2vgHCT_j1yXrRLNYAK0gWO8xWdMqn-2sGDaqFlfw

2kXwycxun6K-ukdEXVaL3wPDO2J4wAjLsJn4GS5X

gpctr6nVtEAn4ZlVR1jV7Z09UX-EmENGshRFqGMD

Edited by V-Alfred
change picture
  • Like 3

Elven Style Windmill

Here is another structure I made when working on the map, it will be included in the map when it release. It's main function is for "public charging station" in the wilderness, that's why it doesn't have crafting station atm. Here are some pictures of it:

Spoiler

lYUAWpy2sgZhR509rk24usJceo59UDnpkKzCpmWA

_qPBsQllnrz1d8nzekd_mfXhVBi4m0B_A4ztcESg

kEbjVjg9xdnsVDrhMJVoSM7JKkSQ0IsoVGXQGhTr

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Like 5

crazy stuff would love if the developers added bigger trees and bigger immersive worlds tbh :P i would suggest not doing huge projects yet as there may be future updates like the mods who will likely make more complex scenarios easy to make :P

3 hours ago, Chris Young Noize G. said:

i would suggest not doing huge projects yet as there may be future updates like the mods who will likely make more complex scenarios easy to make

lol xD, thanks for suggestion. As long as I still can open my custom map in Editor, all is well. My plan is to make fully custom "handmade" map/scenario, so there is no plans using mods to generate complex scenario.  :P

I just hope there are more complexity for the soil texture in the future, because when you make your own island outside the generated island(at the middle of ocean) the soil texture is really basic.

Traditional Japanese House

CAUTION: Don't place this composition in your explore save game for now (until the hotfix come 'Cheerful Character'), it might corrupt your save file.  If you want to take a look, place it in your 'new' scenario. This house is pretty heavy performance, since the script always standby on the background.

Hello Ylanders! "Velocifer's Research and Development Department" have something new to show you guys the magic of visual scripting "a.k.a game logics" in standalone composition (not scenario), lets check it out!

Spoiler

OlxVB3oaQ5DAbZu90y1wHp6jcUn7uYcfHdv3nJjV
Picture 1: Backyard, you can sit on the edge there and enjoy the nature.. 
:x

FOBm1VwKsa320SIT6zRDWvj7ZSEcCnXTcnJbSl--
Picture 2: This is front side of the house, So simple right? ^_^

wPnflt92_PUiU4fYpQj-QRWszO5ZHNl3bZv1doK0
Picture 3: It's the roof layout from above, all of those is using oriental roof blocks (which is buggy on placement, but all works well at the end).

PebJoLmDJo7xaCLPm1Ms_h7neQXKwTcJdXEFzXK6
Picture 4: This how it looks like from above if you slice the roof and some 2nd floor... xD

CAZOZVcDImhsiMtA3l_yRzTVA29BNl3rKlDajLTO
Picture 5: To show you the foundation of this Traditional  Japanese House, it's pretty tall right? Pretty handy to place it on rough terrain. :D

*Pretend as a broker* Hello there! So what you think about this classy house? You might think "Where is the doors?!", oh hey now... This is Traditional Japanese House, sliding doors is the beauty of it! Why don't you come take a look what it feels like inside.. For now it's pretty much empty, because we just done the renovation 5 hours ago :ph34r:, but you don't need our furniture right? You have your own taste for it, I'm sure your creativity will lead you the way! :P Here is the link to the workshop Traditional Japanese House.

PS Please let me know if something isn't right. Thanks.

Known issue:

• the doors might get stuck when you leave it too fast.
  • some rotation object might don't work properly. It somehow depends when you rotate the entire house.

" There is hidden room somewhere, it will give you power that you need, but first you need to solve the simple puzzle. Here is the hint,
'You should be leaded only with the light, and if only you're the true pathfinder. Somebody will always come to you if you do something wrong..' 
"

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MischTO said:

Youre creations impressive, creative and a gread source of inspiration.

Thanks @MischTO , I'm glad if it did. ^_^

Hello Ylanders!

Here is new update for Traditional Japanese House:

• Remake all of the doors and windows mechanism (to simplify the game logics)
  • Added lever for additional functions
  • Smoother sliding animation
  • Added user manual (on top of table in main room)

I think, I should change this house name to "House of Scripts". xD I'm not sure if you already know the secret. There is hidden room in this house, I put hint somewhere inside. :P

PS please let me know if something isn't right. There are lots of game logic in this composition, but don't worry if you're in play mode with it, the script won't show up.

CAUTION: Don't place this composition in your explore save game for now (until the hotfix come 'Cheerful Character'), it might corrupt your save file.  If you want to take a look, place it in your 'new' scenario. This house is pretty heavy performance, since the script always standby on the background.

Here some picture of it:

Spoiler

UekUfYQ2IB9wKx2lsFxiCDJgnlzVCrqLmOyUJ-Of

G3vFk0cGzf9G1QK75IpNFn8dw-7hc-bwfAyArSib

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Like 3

I love that little pond, that gave me some ideas that I have been looking for.   Would love to add a pond or some type of water structure to my current big build.  

@Jdtriton nice to know.. ^_^

Since my thread have been recall, I might aswell post something. FYI, since irl I'm pretty busy for final task of my college, I have to pending all project that planned. Last project I was working on is Rivendell "Evergarden". Will post the screenshot soon. I have plan to make little scenario for that and will remake that scenario in Yggdrasill map if everything works right.

See ya in the future and have fun!

Edited by Velocifer
  • Like 1

Mercy - 1930's Mercedez Benz SSK Trossi Roadster

Horrrraaaagh! *Revive my thread from the under world* xD

I recently made a classic car inspired from Mercedez Benz SSK Trossi Roadster. I've spend 4 hours to build this car, it's made from stone(I like to build something from stone now, because it has complex shapes, maybe in the future when other blocks has same complexity as stone, I will get some good pattern). Alright, lets see the picture: ^_^

Spoiler

AAD_p7N4Oq5H-4IuKerU_k4kiEdMdqlpylqH7iql

cLMCzZNX50XSeMAZxPe8fKNCcBKk7auysYUHzJyX

u73YF_PVQwmKy8EtiFwdEw4Vq9OwKHPqvd9erTij

sbalyBF8f8oMmFdjCSUfdqUf675z5K5DU4X5t40l

I can't think words to add in this post, so here is the link to the workshop: Mercy - 1930 Mercedes Benz SSK

Features of this car:

• 2 steam engines
  • Energy system directly from the engines
  • Trunk (I put it there just for the tail light to be honest) xD
  • Switchable headlight (on/off) on the left side of driver seat
  • 2 Spare tire that you will never need..:D
  • Low suspension to get sedan looks, which is cool ^_^

FLASH NEWS:
Oh yeah almost forgot,  here is the news for my map project. I will put the project on semi-delayed, I'm waiting for more features and fixes(like water works, weather & temp control, etc) in Editor. So lets wait the bright future with me, Ok..? ;)

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, MegaChristalle said:

Your creations are always great!

thank you so much for you kind words and "reaction boom", Christalle! That things which makes me keep going, even though RL problems keeps coming. :D I hope you have an awesome life! ;)

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 7:30 AM, V-Alfred said:

Fully functional and detachable trailer

how? i tried to do this myself. nothing works :/ plus, i can't find anything online regarding on how to make a wagon / trailer.

On 21/08/2018 at 12:02 PM, DJCoffee said:

how? i tried to do this myself. nothing works :/ plus, i can't find anything online regarding on how to make a wagon / trailer.

replied your message, feel free to ask if you have more question, sorry for the late reply. ^_^

Have fun! :D

On 23/1/2018 at 8:48 PM, V-Alfred said:

Acquilla - Furnished Short Man of War

Finally after series of fixing issues(colors, clipping blocks) and decorate the entire Acquilla with furniture, decoration, storage, workstations, etc. Here you go some of fully furnished Acquilla pictures:

1HRfzeisEtSCYdG3zLwvEEvjVRycrczht4zvgPiS

UytIem5lRKQD4B1ODeYR22ow513yJ2Io5-jmzEP7
(2nd Deck: Cafeteria of Acquilla)

oOzRx9npQ2kYWTHsbd6qbNqlFGsw_ZA05J99IpCg
(1st Deck: Captain's Room of Acquilla)

ZIf9nCjgbcs_UEQeddOEtoRUCzhoMX7WsL7Ev9BH
(3rd Deck: Crew's Deck and Storage)

nBAJoMimpBgDnU_6aMlF1ZKAXYMi1pWqI96yfAEz
(2nd Deck: Station Deck of Acquilla)

Pq7j6biNGUsgnnqIKKfxQVAbinLlUfpGGzJN3kqo
(Masts walkway and ladders of Acquilla)

PWJim1U78u_-D4Qi-HJZpdJpDXvOleXNJLPJ4PRs

Changelog of Furnished Acquilla:

• Remodel the hull ship and some structures. (you won't notice if your OCD power doesn't strong enough):P
  • Added fence and ladder beside masts (just pretend the ladders are ropes).:D
  • Added bunch of decorations, so Acquilla feel a bit live.
  • Added almost all of workstations.
  • Added a lot of storage, I mean a lots. xD
  • Added cannons, even tho it's not really being used so often, atleast it looks cool. :P
  • Added energy system and Charging station.
  • Added 2 ylandium engines for slow sailing speed, its inside Energy Room.
  • Added 4 spot light at front to help you sailing at the middle of foggy seas, it controlled with switch beside the helm.
  • Added forcefield door to protect your inner decks from the mighty birds, it controlled by switch inside Captain's room.

Finally here is link of Acquilla workshop http://bit.do/Acquilla-Furnished

Feel free and don't be shy to share your screenshot with Acquilla or share your opinion here in this thread.

Wow this is on another whole new level it's impressive what you've build! SO A W E S O M E! Keep doing it dude i love it! 

3 minutes ago, amoreno1able said:

Wow this is on another whole new level it's impressive what you've build! SO A W E S O M E! Keep doing it dude i love it! 

Hehehe, thank you very much! I would love to! You too, keep it up ^_^

Edited by V-Alfred
  • Like 1