Kekarino

I can't see anything! Help!

Question

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

try left clicking the game in steam. go to properties then select verify integrity and steam will check all the files in the game for errors and fix them.

If that does not work make sure your game is using the dedicated graphic card and not the default one. 
If that does not work try adjusting the games resolution and then back again or running the game in windowed mode. 

I hope one of these helps. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jacob Ellinger said:

try left clicking the game in steam. go to properties then select verify integrity and steam will check all the files in the game for errors and fix them.

If that does not work make sure your game is using the dedicated graphic card and not the default one. 
If that does not work try adjusting the games resolution and then back again or running the game in windowed mode. 

I hope one of these helps. 

I'm a little confused by the first step.. sorry! I right-clicked it to open Properties. I don't see an option for properties.

image.png.cfd6ca2fade707869ecc73ed6c223f28.png

How do I check if my game is using the dedicated graphic card instead of the default one?

I already adjusted the games resolution and ran it a couple times in both windowed and full screen mode.

Thank you for the help by the way!

2 hours ago, Kekarino said:

I'm a little confused by the first step.. sorry! I right-clicked it to open Properties. I don't see an option for properties.

image.png.cfd6ca2fade707869ecc73ed6c223f28.png

How do I check if my game is using the dedicated graphic card instead of the default one?

I already adjusted the games resolution and ran it a couple times in both windowed and full screen mode.

Thank you for the help by the way!

Never mind!! Just found out that Verify Integrity Of Game Files is under Local Files... Smh on my part...

1 hour ago, Kekarino said:

Never mind!! Just found out that Verify Integrity Of Game Files is under Local Files... Smh on my part...

what kind of graphics card do you have? 

19 hours ago, Jacob Ellinger said:

what kind of graphics card do you have? 

I'm not sure, but does this screenshot answer your question?

image.png.900a0480ebd0c93fb1257cfba11aa59b.png

And sorry for the late response!

2 hours ago, Kekarino said:

I'm not sure, but does this screenshot answer your question?

image.png.900a0480ebd0c93fb1257cfba11aa59b.png

And sorry for the late response!

well the graphics card should be working fine if it's Intel but that is not a dedicated graphics card. if it's the one that comes with your motherboard  IE integrated into the board itself (most pc's have a very basic one) then it can have problems because it lacks a lot of power that a dedicated gpu has. if you know for a fact that your pc or laptop has a powerful gpu then your problem looks like the game is using your integrated gpu and not your dedicated one.

If that is the case what you need to do is right click your desktop and see if you have a option called integrated intel graphics possessor or something like that and then below this should be a similar option with your dedicated gpu (assuming you have one)  if you don't then I am afraid you are most likely out of luck until you can install a dedicated gpu. 

All that said the only thing I can think of to try is to go to your settings for your graphics card and select properties and there should be some kind of option to update drivers. It might work it might not. Honestly at this point it's a problem that you are better off showing this thread to a friend who can fix your issue for you from your home. I can't really help more than I have even though I wish I could but without me sitting in front of your computer there is just too much that could be the problem to be addressing in text form. I'm sorry you are unable to enjoy the game. :( 

Lastly there is a program called teamveiwer that lets others work on your computer from their computer so if you have a friend or relative whom you trust to have access to your computer you can have both you and them download the program and it will let them control your computer remotely to fix the issue. 

19 hours ago, Jacob Ellinger said:

well the graphics card should be working fine if it's Intel but that is not a dedicated graphics card. if it's the one that comes with your motherboard  IE integrated into the board itself (most pc's have a very basic one) then it can have problems because it lacks a lot of power that a dedicated gpu has. if you know for a fact that your pc or laptop has a powerful gpu then your problem looks like the game is using your integrated gpu and not your dedicated one.

If that is the case what you need to do is right click your desktop and see if you have a option called integrated intel graphics possessor or something like that and then below this should be a similar option with your dedicated gpu (assuming you have one)  if you don't then I am afraid you are most likely out of luck until you can install a dedicated gpu. 

All that said the only thing I can think of to try is to go to your settings for your graphics card and select properties and there should be some kind of option to update drivers. It might work it might not. Honestly at this point it's a problem that you are better off showing this thread to a friend who can fix your issue for you from your home. I can't really help more than I have even though I wish I could but without me sitting in front of your computer there is just too much that could be the problem to be addressing in text form. I'm sorry you are unable to enjoy the game. :( 

Lastly there is a program called teamveiwer that lets others work on your computer from their computer so if you have a friend or relative whom you trust to have access to your computer you can have both you and them download the program and it will let them control your computer remotely to fix the issue. 

I think I need to get a dedicated GPU (I don't have one), so I'll try to get one installed. Thank you for your help though! I really appreciate the effort!! I'm asking some friends to work on it with TeamViewer.