Question

I started a discussion on Steam(link to the discussion: http://steamcommunity.com/app/298610/discussions/0/1620599015883685394/?tscn=1514257809 ) with the same title as this one and, after several people answered, came to the conclusion that after placing the computer on a ship it will glitch the boat and cause it to not turn left or right.

I didn't create a backup save to go back to so now I am stuck with a boat that I worked on for hours that can only go forwards or backward. Is there a way I can remove the computer from my save, or remove it from the game entirely. If I could, I could remove the computer, go into the world and save it without the computer, create a backup, and reinstall the game so the computer is back. But, I don't know if that would break the game/save and cause an even bigger problem because there is an item missing. I can't just go and break it because it disappeared, but maybe there is a way to make it reappear. But I don't know it if there is. These are the only things I could think of with my limited computer skills.

Is there any way I can fix this? If not that is okay, but I would love to know if there is.

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

There's a way for you to destroy the computer - open your save game in the Editor, look for the computer and get rid of it (if you can find it), then save the game and open your game as an Explore game again. Hope that helps.

Snap! I have same effect that ship won't turn, but in my case, the  ship's boundary (green square around the ship) become so big in Editor.

Edited by Velocifer