Sign in to follow this  
Tristaris

Adding items to chests

I just purchased the game for myself and my girlfriend and what I've played so far I'm... actually very impressed at the game and how soothing it is to me. I absolutely love it. However, I've stumbled across an issue or two that I'd be interested in finding out if there's a way to fix it.

When I host a game we are mostly playing together and usually build together and such. I like that we can both use the chests and stuff that we can place. However, when the chest is full, and you attempt to add things that are already in the chest to increase the stack size, when you right click the item to add it, it will not deposit unless there's a free slot inside it.

Is there a way to make it do so? Thanks for any helpful responses!

I had same problem , but you can stack items either in the chest or in your inventory , just drop one item on another if you have a free space in chest . or bring item into your inventory , stack them then put back into chest . not as time consuming as it sounds :) hope that helps . But you can only stack in one location , either chest or inventory .

Edited by colin1963

Thanks a lot @colin1963! I'll keep that in mind that I can just pull things from the chest to my inventory to stack them instead. Suppose it could be something the developers could potentially address at a future point. Perhaps even allowing the metal that's smelted down to stack as it's made, could be another thing I suppose.