Designated Drinker

White bricks not so white?

i spent a long time building this, but then i noticed the white bricks well they aint all white, so i went to the editor to turn them white, and they are already white, possible to paint them? what can i do?

shades.jpg

hmmh, bricks and some stone blocks have different texture color/shade each side, so that color differences is caused by your rotation. :DTo fix it, you need to replace all in 1 direction or almost same texture color/shade. [Update] My suggestion, never use full colors (ex. full white/full black), so when texture shade is different you can paint that to a bit darker/brighter.

Good luck and Have fun!

Edited by Velocifer

1 hour ago, Velocifer said:

To fix it, you need to replace all in 1 direction or almost same texture color/shade.

Brutal!

7 minutes ago, Kristobal64 said:

Brutal!

lol, you must be miss understood, I meant change all blocks to the same direction/same texture shade. xD

I had this same issue with Marble blocks... there is one that was "perfect" for building a yacht... when I stepped back a bunch were "not so white"... turns out each side is not the same... had to go back and flip a bunch of them to get it to look right