Sign in to follow this  
Jeania

Fire Creation

Absolutely loving this game; yes, it needs a bit more explanation on some of the crafting things (such as arrows, that was posted in another thread by someone), but I know that'll come. However; and it makes me feel 'duh' asking, cause I know it's gonna be one of those type of answers.. but how do you start the fire on the campfire, and on the stove/forge (whatever it's called)? I have wood resin, sticks, wood pieces... but no option to begin a fire. Thanks in advance for any suggestions! <3

Have you got a couple of flints to rub together?

Also i believe you can make something with a simple bow, stick and rope (i think is the recipe?), but not tried that myself.

• Upvote 1

i discovered the fire drill rather late, and flint is very easy to get. i'd go for the later.

and you dont need burning material to start a fire (no matter if a forge, fire or stove), you'll use wooden pieces or something similar only when the fire is starting to fade, to fuel it again (if needed).

• Upvote 1

I've a bow (no arrows yet ^^) and haven't tried rubbing flints; i'll give that a shot <3 thank you; i'll check it out <3