CavemanMo

KNOWN ISSUE Unlimitted Flax Seed for planting

Question

Hi, I decided to work at night to plant some flax seeds.  I opened my seed box I had crafted earlier and right clicked on the flax seeds.  I then began planting my 50 or so seeds to discover that the counter never reset when I planted them from the seed box.  If I stop planting it works correctly but as long as I keep planting it is letting me plant as much as I want.. Good thing for me...... however.  

Having a great time. Thanks for your hard work.  

CavemanMO 

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Ok, not just flax.  However additional info on how. 

If you have more than one stack of seeds of the same type in your seed box then when you right click one stack and begin to plant, the counter sees the count in the seed box other pile and I have infinite planting.   ( Action Slot ) 

Edited by CavemanMo

I was just about to submit a new post about this.

So if you have 2 stacks of the same seed in the seed box, for example one stack with 5 cottons seeds and another with 20. When you start planting cotton with the 5 seed stack and when the stack finishes, it disappears from the box, but not from the quick access menu(or how its called?) and because there is another stack it lets you plant more plants without depleting the second stack. 

If you have only one stack of seed, after you plant them all, they will disappear from the seed box, but stay in your quick access belt. Any attempt to plant will tell you that it fails, but with a second stack it will let you plant however many you want.

Which is not something bad because I find it weird, that you have to chose between the seeds or the fruit or plant. If you break a cotton plant for seeds you wont lose the cotton... :D I kind get why its done that way tho.

Edited by Stanimir Quid