Sign in to follow this  
6Cowa6Bunga6

Playing in Editor mode

so one thing i seem to cant get a grasp about when playing in editor, is when you go into player mode. how do you return to the editor screen.

i have pressed every button it seems like and iv only frozen the game doing so without achieving what i was aiming for. to exit the player mode in Editor.
so far my only solution is to save before (learned that the hard way) entering player mode then exiting the game after words to restart up the save.

Does anyone have a better solution other then pressing the power button :o

33 minutes ago, 6Cowa6Bunga6 said:

so one thing i seem to cant get a grasp about when playing in editor, is when you go into player mode. how do you return to the editor screen.

i have pressed every button it seems like and iv only frozen the game doing so without achieving what i was aiming for. to exit the player mode in Editor.
so far my only solution is to save before (learned that the hard way) entering player mode then exiting the game after words to restart up the save.

Does anyone have a better solution other then pressing the power button :o

escape then return to editor mode? if you save in editor mode then go to main and play it then you can't because you have kinda published it then 

theres a button at top left by the file button that says enter character mode. Im not sure how to switch back from that.

its a button in editor mode that make you a player. i use it to test if my roof is to low or what not.  

2 minutes ago, 6Cowa6Bunga6 said:

theres a button at top left by the file button that says enter character mode. Im not sure how to switch back from that.

its a button in editor mode that make you a player. i use it to test if my roof is to low or what not.  

you press o to go into that mode and o again to exit