Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

Editor Deletes All Work

Question

The editor sometimes deletes all my work when saving.

I am a used to this now and I make a new save each time I save to prevent this but it just rolled back saves 81-74. Leaving me with 1-74 only. 

Edited by RedEagle_MGN

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Havent had this problem.

For how many saves is this the case ?

Perhaps you could leave a save on the forum for the devs to look at. (zip/rar)

I think I have figured this out. It's an issue with steam sync. The maps I am making are big and I got many versions of them. This overloads the steam sync backup system. It then reloads old data. 

Hi,

By any chance could you help me? Noone wants to answer my question, devs too... You say you had ~80 saves, I saw other people's savegame folders and they have dozens of files there. I always have only one savegame for every world (I'm playing usually Exploring). The only "save as" I can see in editor and make copy from there, but then I cannot use that file as a savegame... Well, sometimes my savegame is corrupted or saver trapped or just before system crash. The only way of making backup of hours of playing I see is manually copying files... Is this normal or for some reason my version of Ylands is broken?? It's up to date and all files were veryfired with Steam already...

TIA

Bartosz