Chris Young Noize G.

LOADING STUCK AT 100.0% FOR MY PARTNER IN EXPLORE MODE !!!!

Question

15 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi, same here. Yesterday I quitted the game regularly but at the end a crash report appeared. Today I tried to load the file, but the loading process gets stuck at "Recalling Buildings - 96%". Does anyone have a solution how to recover the file and not to loose (real) days of work in this game? Other save files work. Just building the ship took ages... 

Ylands_171230_142523.png

Ylands_171227_211712.png

Really nobody has an idea how to solve it? I can open the file in the editor, but I am not able to load it for actual playing - still gets stuck at 96%...

this is sooooooooooo lame i am forced to wait for this to be fixed and this game is so nice and now to pass the time we are messing around with the editor and my friend cramped up the place with chairs and can't move because she gets stuck between them and other objects this is a serious issue make the object boxes smaller or make the characters not collide entirely !!!

Can you attach the save game where you're having issues to connect? And the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Thanks @Ane, I will look for the files and attach them as soon as I get to my computer.

My wife and I are having the same problem. Have not been able to play for 6 days now. We absolutely love this game and are starving for more. 

She can launch and play it but I can't join her at all. I get stuck at 100% loading. Maybe you could please fill my pool in the back yard with some water  : )Ylands Files.zip

Edited by Tweaker44
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot for the files!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My wife and I are having the same problem. Have not been able to play for 6 days now. We absolutely love this game and are starving for more. Would not let me add my files here so I had to Rar the files.

She can launch and play it but I can't join her at all. I get stuck at 100% loading. Maybe you could please fill my pool in the back yard with some water  : )

Ylands Files.zip

Is this topic dead or is something happening with our files? Started a new game and looks like it is already starting to do the same thing again. Afraid to put in any more time into the game till something is fixed.

On 1/4/2018 at 8:00 AM, Ane said:

Thanks a lot for the files!

Hi @Tweaker44, I hope it is not dead... Do you suggest that the same problem is happening with another new game you have started again? I am reading through this and similar topics every day, waiting for the fix too... 

It's definitely not dead, we're looking into it :)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CHYPE said:

Hi @Tweaker44, I hope it is not dead... Do you suggest that the same problem is happening with another new game you have started again? I am reading through this and similar topics every day, waiting for the fix too... 

We are having a problem with a sync issue in the new game. I will build a wall and my wife has to log out and log back in to be able to see the wall. She can't walk though the area as if there is a wall there but she cant see it on her screen. It's def not a hardware issue. We are using i7 7700k chips and 32 gig memory and also 1080ti cards.

14 hours ago, Ane said:

It's definitely not dead, we're looking into it :)

Thank you Ane for responding to this thread.

i have gotten this problem many times of different servers, i just force close the game and try again. most i have had to do that was about 2 dozen times before i got back into the server.