Hello everyone! I'll post some of my creations, so far they have mainly been ships.   First off is my modular ship design. By raising the deck 3 blocks I can use the outboard walkways for storage, while making the construction look very low and sleek. The ship is divided in certain parts which can be chosen for it's intended purpose. For example instead of the rear 4 cargoholds you could have a larger backside with more sleeping rooms to transport more passengers instead of cargo. The design also features an advanced cargo locking system, so you only need 1 key to lock off all the containers and can lock/unlock them all in one click. See the pictures on how this works! ,  This ship is the first of this series, I called it Kamenka (guess how the 2nd will be named ). It currently isn't 100% finished, I am waiting for a fix for placing doors on ships and it needs a little bit more decoration. Also I haven't found out if there is any difference in sailing speed, if I find a quicker sail plan I will probably switch to that. Some exterior shots The single key cargo system. All the chests will be covered by energy doors, all connected with END gates to a small hatch in the front of the ship. In this hatch is also the anchor lever. The hatch will be shut by a normal locked door with a key. The steering cabin is in the center of the ship. It gives good 360 degree vision. Below the cabin is a lot of wiring for all the lighting onboard. In the cabin are 2 levers, one for the cabin lighting and one for the light on the front of the ship. The cabin still needs an exterior door and doors to the sleeping room and the living compartment! Towards the back of the cabin is the sleeping room. There's a double bed, a light and a few drawers. Front from the cabin is the living compartment and a small bathroom. The living room features tables, chairs, a stove, some storage space for enough food and a light as well.   I also tried to make the smaller boat more useful. I've added 2 chests and a torch into the design, it now has got 18 slots for storage which makes it far more useful, especially considering it won't beach as easy as a larger ship. It's still very plain and functional, I haven't figured how to decorate it yet. Because there is no anchor and it's difficult to get the boxes right I've tried to come up with a way to make it easy to build such ships in survival. The oriental logs are free placed on short stubs for alignment. When the boat is ready all you have to do is pick up the logs and it will fall into the water  Then you can reattach the logs and make another one!     The last one actually isn't made by me, my girlfriend made this with just a little help  Also this ship has been made a few patches ago since we were able to place doors on ships back then. Also there is no anchor yet   . Upstairs is a large bedroom with a nice view, downstairs a kitchen with a small outdoors sitting area on the back.   Thanks for taking a look! Adrie