One of the issues with the PB is that they don't prevent theft and while 0.7 will prevent terrain grief within the boundary, I think that it is not intended to stop theft. This means that you have to lock items behind doors. But this is offset by the fact that anyone can run up to your house, press their face against the wall then go into first person view and not only see into your house, but interact with items and containers that are near enough to the wall. After a bit of experimenting, I found that if you double up blocks for walls, then this will stop wall clipping using this method. This can come in handy for designers too since it allows you to have a different interior wall than what is seen on the exterior. This works with glass windows too, provided that you place the windows on the outside. The fun thing about this is that you, being the house owner and inside, can still press your face against your own wall and see out, but those on the outside, pressing their face against the windows, cannot see through the other layer of block. So you basically have a one way viewing window in which you can see out, but others cannot see in. You can also combine these two methods to have walls and windows, but still leaving the windows viewable in one direction only. I have not tested it on all blocks. But it works with the glass windows (M) and the stone blocks (s). Examples below: View of the double wall from the outside with windows and stone blocks. Outer sandstone blocks is just for decoration:   View from the side:   View from the back. I.E. what would be the interior of a house:   Clipping from the inside to see outside:   Clipping from the outside to see in. But is blocked by the glass that stops the thief from clipping through the 2nd stone block:   For doors you would build a small airlock and the interior of the air lock could be another door, or perhaps a wall that extends further in from the airlock that blocks the view. I'm certain there are other methods that help prevent clip-theft, but this one is kind of fun. You could build a watch tower to secretly observe others.