Welcome to the P1 Ylands Building Contest! #2 Overview:  In this contest you are tasked with creating a small part of a game (a game mechanic).   Examples: A puzzle which opens a door Find the passcode & unlock the chest A riddle Shoot the targets Find quest (find the golden chalice) Kill quest (kill the wolfs) Parts of a capture the flag game  Defend the base Boat racing Parkour  & more

Theme:  Game mechanic   Prizes:
1st place: 3k Coyns + 30 day Nitrado credit 2nd: 2k 3rd: 1k   Deadline: 30th June   Terms:  1) Post bugs here as you encounter them (2 minimum) 2) Anyone who uploads their idea here is giving it away under (Public Domain Dedication). Next week we will remix each other’s content. 3) The mechanic has to be small enough to quickly test 4) It must include some logic   >> How to get started: << 1) The moment you see this post: I agree to the Terms & I am in! 2) Upload your creation here (not workshop yet) 3) Ask people to test it 4) Once you feel it’s ready submit it for voting:   Submitting for vote: 1) Submit your creation here (not to the workshop yet) 2) I will create a poll on the forum to let people choose the winner 
3) Please vote for people based on the core concept, not game-size or completeness.   Style:  Casual - You don’t have to make a HUGE game, just have one good, easy-to-understand idea.
  Legal: No purchase needed, submissions outside the deadline do not count. Coyns have no real-world value but are bought in game for about 3-5 USD per 1000. So the value of prizes is about $30.