Hey guys! After living the secluded life of a hermit in the cabin from my pervious post. My friends and I decided to 'upgrade' our little winter colony. I've been recently inspired by the architecture and atmosphere of Bethesda's Dishonored Franchise. So I've attempted to recreate that as I've begun modernising my Yland port. I have even created a humble little steam boat.   Tramways: Every Dunwall city needs them!   Harbour side during a clear sky. I've tried to mix steel with traditional builds. This was a common feature in the Dishonored franchise. I am trying to depict a civilization that's introducing modern technology.   Overhead shot from the top of the warehouse. I used overturned wanted posters to create that Victorian themed wall face. Notice the Steam ship in the distance.   The inside of the Kingsparrow Port Authority. Visiting captains are managed here. Notice the beginnings of a town mail system   Another image of the Port Authority Building. This time from the main entrance and front desk.   An inside shot of the Trading Office (The building with the light house on the back!) Here is where visiting ships can make trades and buy/sell from the community stores.   Another shot of the Trading Office. I've lined the wall lamps with plates behind and magnifying glasses in front. (The glare makes it hard to see them!) I've attempted to create variations of busts by putting hats on them!     Thanks very much for your kind welcome in my earlier post guys. I hope to continue this theme and I will keep you updated as I progress. I'm looking forward to the in-application composition catalogue that the Dev's recently mentioned. I hope to create a few little designs to contribute on it's eventual release! I welcome any feedback. Thanks Guys Rob