Big thanks to Bohemia Interactive for sponsoring this event with prizes!   Overview:  This time we are creating a shop with a story.  The Idea:  Every city has a depth far beyond its architectural exterior. Every building has a story and a reason for being there. You have to ask: Which company built this building? Who was its founder? What’s their story? What are they passionate about? Why is it built here in this city in on this road? Example Story:  Let’s come up with a the backstory of a fictitious ice cream parlour. We are an icecream parlour on the left of a park a bit away from city center:    I began by doing some research. The first thing I YT searched is “Ice Cream Franchise” and found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8b1mML9fhM I thought about this carefully and I came up with a story: A guy called Frank and his wife Lizzie just had their daughter, the younger of two daughters, leave home. They miss their daughters so much, and they miss the experience of raising kids so much that they decided to open a business where they could reconnect with the young people that go to the local park. They felt like the hot climate and the outdoor exercise of the park was a perfect fit with their idea of an ice cream parlor. They got a deal with a popular ice cream franchise that got its own start by inventing a brand new flavor which is a kind of ice cream with cookie dough in it.  The design of the parlor was made small and for quick and easy access so that people could take the ice cream with them to the park. This was not a location people drive too but walk to and therefore needed very limited parking.  The design was very much focused on kids, because of the story of its founder. Certain cones were made like trees to remind people of nature as it was near a park. The logo from the franchise is an ice cream cone with a cookie in it and thunder in the middle. The name: ThunderCookie Ice Cream. The Contest: Come up with a shop idea based on a story you create. 
  Prizes:
1st place: 3k Coyns + 30 day Nitrado server credit 2nd: 2k 3rd: 1k     Deadline: Nov 25, midnight EST.    >> How to get started: << 1) The moment you see this reply: I am in! Do this if you are considering joining, its not a commitment to join for good.  2) Come up with a shop idea "Toy Store" --> Reply to this topic with it! 3) Come up with a back story (like mine) --> Reply with it! 4) Build your shop 5) To win the Nitrado stuff, visit (http://nitra.do/p1gaming), sign up and then add your username to the post. There are some special conditions to receiving the Nitrado prize. You need to have a working Discord.

6) Reply with screenshots or videos of your shop.      Style:  1) Moderate - You want to put some effort into bringing the story to life in your building but don't go @spyler.1989 on me  
  Judging criteria:  1) How good does the build look 2) How well does the story come out in the build! \ 3) Extra points for those who create a cool NPC to go with the build!   Legal: No purchase needed, submissions outside the deadline do not count. Coyns have no real-world value but are bought in game for about 3-5 USD per 1000. So the value of prizes is about $30. I cannot win the prize myself... clearly and I will choose the winner based on the "judging criteria."To win the Nitrado prize you need Discord.